Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
Why GL dudes get with mid looking women for LTR...🤔

Seems like a plausible explanation this 👌🏻

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Chadeep, thereallegend and 2 others
Or maybe there's things beyond looks that matter when you're in a relationship? Maybe just maybe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Chadeep, n9wiff and 2 others
Or maybe there's things beyond looks that matter when you're in a relationship?
Canadian Lol GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Brus Wane
Bro I’m actually caging at this dumb foid speaking with the dramatic sad music in the background. Actually retarded

• +1
Reactions: yyy
Bro I’m actually caging at this dumb foid speaking with the dramatic sad music in the background. Actually retarded
Nothing wrong with the music but it's cringe how she tries to make her observation sound so "intellectual" and "groundbreaking"

Guess it's over for chads huh
No.
They have a bunch of mid women trying to treat them right in exchange for idk some kind of emotional commitment.
I would do anything just to have that for a week.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and tombradylover
What the fuck is this disgusting whore talking about and wtf is this fag music

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Nothing wrong with the music but it's cringe how she tries to make her observation sound so "intellectual" and "groundbreaking"

No.
They have a bunch of mid women trying to treat them right in exchange for idk some kind of emotional commitment.
I would do anything just to have that for a week.
Bro it was sarcasm

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
It's actually simple.

1. Mid women outnumber Stacy's.

2. Mid women act far more desperate and slutty than the average Stacy. Despite the stereotype, upper class Stacy's who aren't in sex work are actually far more demure than people think and they can be very serious about monogamy with rich/high status men. As a result, Chads who are into casual sex will run into more slutty Becky's than Stacy's.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane and thereallegend
It's actually simple.

1. Mid women outnumber Stacy's.

2. Mid women act far more desperate and slutty than the average Stacy. Despite the stereotype, upper class Stacy's who aren't in sex work are actually far more demure than people think and they can be very serious about monogamy with rich/high status men. As a result, Chads who are into casual sex will run into more slutty Becky's than Stacy's.

It's even simpler than that and the answer is in the part where you mention Stacies and rich/high status men.
They don't need good looking middle income men.

I doubt there's much of a difference in promiscuity and monogamy across looks and socioeconomic levels.

The ratio of casual sex havers vs LTR seekers will be roughly the same.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar