Why children of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, not look like Gods?

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
They are still young. So maybe it's way to early to say?

But all I see.
Where have the hunter eyes gone? And so on.

Do 2 very attractive looking people, not produce equal or better looking new people?

vivienne-marcheline-jolie-pitt-angelina-jolie-zahara-marley-jolie-pitt-shiloh-nouvel-jolie-pitt-und-knox-jolie-pitt-2.jpg

(un)Attractiveness as a child doesn't correlate with attractiveness as an adult that much. Puberty is an unpredictable beast. Especially the two on the right could blossom into fine looking adults.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
regression to the mean

however it’s too early to judge, post puberty they’ll probably be chadlites at minimum

Because they’re all adopted from the slums of some 4h world shithole during the midlife crisis 3 week break from a life of hedonism that the slackjaw whore took to virtue signal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
evinronment and lifestyle

Because they’re all adopted from the slums of some 4h world shithole during the midlife crisis 3 week break from a life of hedonism that the slackjaw whore took to virtue signal
LOL. You comment is savage.

I checked. And the 3 white children in the picture are biological children of Pitt and Jolie.

LOL. You comment is savage.

I checked. And the 3 white children in the picture are biological children of Pitt and Jolie.
Brad Pitts eye area and zygos are nothing special...Jolie’s eyes aren’t striking either

So there is the most important part of your appeal..and they won’t inherit or maximize the jaw mass either if they don’t keep good oral posture in their youth.

They’ll probably do tons of drugs and live a carefree life without optimal growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Damn the tallest one really does look like a child of Angelina and Pitt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Bennett and MiroslavBulldosex
Going to guess, because they have not gone through puberty yet.

I never really found angelina jolie hot tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452
i mean aside from bugeye they look decent. i want to see what happens to the tallest kid after puberty. he seems to have the most potential to resemble his dad....maybe even surpass him, i don't know. hope they are blackpilled enough to put him on some milk if he doesn't grow right

Because they are overrated?

Deviation towards the mean

Take the recombinationpill bro. Maybe life is fair in some way.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
One is not like the others