• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซโœ๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐งโœ๐ญ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ

๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซโœ๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐งโœ๐ญ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ

Klasik616

Klasik616

Socialcirclepilled
He has been bonesmashing and making his face red every thursday but in the last pics he posted I see no changes, he should smash harder? Tbh Clav would ascend with implants. I mean bonesmashing is supposed to work based on his scientific with Julius Wolff, what is happening.
Clav1
Clav2

Clav, could you do a thread about your bonesmashing progress?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, mayo mogger, JohnBaza and 5 others
Are you the doctor from the ski resort?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloatmonster, goobermaxxing17, 14vic and 2 others
He has been bonesmashing and making his face red but in the last pics he posted I see no changes, he should smash harder? Tbh Clav would ascend with implants. I mean bonesmashing is supposed to work based on his scientific study using Wolf's law, what is happening.
View attachment 3088043View attachment 3088045
honestly ive noticed a difference since the beggining of his sessions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, mayo mogger and coispet
why is he bonesmashing he looks good

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Heโ€™s trying to be Chad and masc but his destiny is to be pretty boy
His eye area and bones is fem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, hypernormie and Klasik616
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: pablomaxx
Bhenchod @Clavicular , you should be using a drill to bonesmash :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Klasik616
Because heโ€™s retarted and fell for the meme

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and p4xtgor3
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: jacobrb07, tombradylover, mayo mogger and 3 others
How old is he?

He looks late 20s.

I curse Clavicular every day

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and efidescontinuado
Because heโ€™s retarted and fell for the meme
nahh he does it for popularity, he doesn't gaf about the results.

He knows bone smashing is and sounds retarded and crazy so people will watch, therefore he does it, or more likely pretends to do it, don't be surprised if the bruising is makeup.

I think @Clavicular is smarter than you guys give him credit for tbh, he's just some dude who wanted to be an influencer and somewhat succeeded with good ideas.

Bu..bu..but giant Imโ€ฆimplants told me Wolfes law ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Bone smashing is more likely to actually cause a compression fracture and deform the cortical bone, shrinking the bones wherever you hit. If giant supports the bone smashing shit nobody should ever get any implants designed by him tbh. Doubt he supported it, though, he didn't come across as being retarded

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, SubhumanForever, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
nahh he does it for popularity, he doesn't gaf about the results.

He knows bone smashing is and sounds retarded and crazy so people will watch, therefore he does it, or more likely pretends to do it, don't be surprised if the bruising is makeup.

I think @Clavicular is smarter than you guys give him credit for tbh, he's just some dude who wanted to be an influencer and somewhat succeeded with good ideas.

Bone smashing is more likely to actually cause a compression fracture and deform the cortical bone, shrinking the bones wherever you hit. If giant supports the bone smashing shit nobody should ever get any implants designed by him tbh. Doubt he supported it, though, he didn't come across as being retarded
1+1=2, water is wet obvs he attention farming but heโ€™s still hurting himself dumb fuck

1+1=2, water is wet obvs he attention farming but heโ€™s still hurting himself dumb fuck

He's 100% not doing it, he's probably using makeup or something like that

dumb fuck
Ion think u can call anybody a "dumb fuck" when you're so retarded you believed he'd be hitting himself with a hammer off camera for attention once a week or something :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: watah
He's 100% not doing it, he's probably using makeup or something like that

Ion think u can call anybody a "dumb fuck" when you're so retarded you believed he'd be hitting himself with a hammer off camera for attention once a week or something :ROFLMAO:
Heโ€™s attempted worse on camera

Clavicularchod after waking up to yet another evisceration thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, datboijj, watah and 1 other person
Heโ€™s attempted worse on camera
On camera, mf, ofc he'd do anything on camera, but he's NOT doing ANYTHING off camera, that's for sure

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel and watah
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and datboijj
having a tan makes you look like you're a hundred years old, paleoids would not understand.
He has grown a lot in 4 years, I wonder how he would look at 22.