Why dark triad is the only route for me Part 4

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
Continuation from last thread, I'm going to try wrap this up in this post

Sticking to any morals that aren't solely decided upon by your own judgement is the definition of being a slave
When it comes to the topic of what age of foid you should be allowed to court based on some law decided upon by other people, the thought of sticking to herd morality in such a case has always seemed comical to me.
In this case, the principle I stick by is that whatever foid I have a desire to court is a foid that it is morally okay for me to court
Other people's morals on this subject couldn't be any less relevant when it comes to affecting my judgement on the matter.

This has always been the most crystal clear example for me but I should begin to apply the same logic to other areas as well

At the end of the day, if you do something that benefits another person, you are really doing it for your own benefit because you either hope they will return the favour or you get a sense of satisfaction from helping someone or if you do it for a stranger who you'll probably never cross paths with again to get a return favour from, you'll typically think "if im ever in a position of difficulty like that id want a stranger to help me out" which also ties into believing good deeds = good karma = personal benefits for you.
No matter what way you try to frame it, all good deeds are done from a place of wanting to benefit from them yourself directly or indirectly
I've always been selfish in the sense that I get zero sense of reward from giving to charity or giving to a homeless person so I dont do it (with the exception being in Poland where I gave generous sums of money to gopniks as reward for them giving me years of amusement and wanting to feel like a moneymogger big spender for the first time in my life having lived as a penny pincher so this fed my ego for a holiday)

When it comes to acting in ways that are considered morally right, the concept of morals stem from what will be most beneficial to your tribe, meaning that if you start fucking over people in your own tribe in the old days, you would probably get killed pretty quickly because you were acting as a net negative to others.
This would mean that people who have behavioural traits of co-operation with their kin go on to reproduce, while people who dont and are uncooperative are likely to die before they can reproduce.
These people who are morally good to their own tribe have no reason to extend the same behaviour to rival tribes, since what would be most beneficial to (the men of) their tribe would be to go kill a rival tribe and have sex with all of their women so they have more women available to fuck.
In this case they see nothing wrong with killing since it benefits themselves (personal gain) and benefits the tribe (close kin gain) and their kin are the only people they have to consider after they've considered their personal cost/benefit.

Most of morality really just comes from acting in line with what will keep you alive.
People say you cant/shouldn't cause harm to people because you wouldn't like it if someone did it to you (which is a legitimate point and the more people that stick to the rules, the more that people benefit as a whole generally) but the truest reason for not causing harm to others is fear of the retaliation you'll receive.

If normies could act with impunity and knew they'd be untouchable after they fucked someone over, many would take advantage of it simply for enjoyment even if there was no financial or status gain to be had, theyd do it just because of their dislike for someone for a trivial reason.

In modern society where you aren't tied to one tribe and can basically act like a menace in one location then fuck off somewhere else before it catches up to you, the old rules of the game dont really apply because you arent a sitting duck for retaliation in the same way you would be in a tribe.

100 years ago when people's concern for their kin was extended to a nation wide level of people of their own race, the idea of caring about helping people of another race probably seemed completely alien since there was no benefit to it and morals are decided by what is beneficial to you and your kin.
If you helped a stranger of your race that lived in your country, you could feel a benefit to it as it helps the vibe/atmosphere/trust in the wider society, but when it comes to giving a free house and welfare to someone who just arrived from africa or the middle east, applying the "good morality" standards in this situation are just done out of habit under the facade of good morality when really it ignores the base essence of morality since helping such people is a net negative to you and your kin.
How is taking from the labour of your own people to give to a rival people for nothing in return any benefit to you? it simply isn't (im not going to entertain or reply to a debate on this) so anyone who supports such actions is mentally deranged and completely divorced from nature which is what morality stems from.

Morality = what benefits you... and by extension your kin which helps you to survive...which circles back to what benefits you
There really isn't much more to it

With all of this in mind I intend on eradicating all of the old relics of morality that are present in my psyche regarding "just help anyone you can at any time because it benefits humanity as a whole"
Such concepts will be stamped out of my mindset because I dont truly know if anyone else exists or is sentient, this could all just be a simulation where the only way to win is by focusing 100% on what benefits you without regard for it's wider impact (within reason)
The simulation creator could literally be watching and laughing at how you have placed shackles on yourself and prevented yourself from experiencing paradise and the best sensations imaginable all because you fell for the trick idea that anything you did to other people mattered in the slightest, they could all literally be NPCs and you're bending over backwards to give them your seat on the train while you stand because you thought its better for you to suffer than it is for them.

Does this mean I'm going to go out and start intentionally causing harm to people for my own gain? No because I still have a significant conscience and causing harm to others would cause me to dwell on it which would cause me suffering so from a cost/benefit analysis it's not worth doing
Of course there are ways to desensitize yourself to it and after Ive had drunken outbursts Ive managed to rationalize why I was in the right and you can program your brain into thinking that fucking over someone because you feel more entitled to have what they have is fair game (ugly foid with hot gf) but Im not going to go out of my way to commit these acts just for the sake of it because im not actually a sadist who enjoys the act of doing it
Except maybe in the last example of bashing a subhuman in front of his gf id get a sense of reward from it because i feel like id be restoring balance to the universe

I may have to do a part 5 which will consist of implementing plans to act in certain ways or i might just leave it at this

• +1
Reactions: copernico, iloveboobs, PROMETHEUS and 1 other person
essay

maybe just act dark triad

you are not low inhib or a true confident speaker in groups or intense situations,you can never be dark triad

just live your life, bro. If you want to risk jail, that’s up to you. You don’t have to write some nietzchean essay to justify it.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
bro wrote essays on this shit just for no one to read or give af

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream, iloveboobs, halloweed and 1 other person
Read everything

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Dnr tbh go back to making threads on how to roast youngcels

Curious of the practical implementation in part 5

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Curious of the practical implementation in part 5
… mainly because the essays so far have been largely unstructured but rather a weaving of ideas from one point to the other with anecdotes

A conclusion that ties everything together would be good

bro wrote essays on this shit just for no one to read or give af
I will return to this thread at some point in the future months or years from now and enjoy reading back over my thoughts at this time in my life
I've been reading back on some old threads and it refreshes lots of things I forgot about
My concern for whether geezers like you read my threads is 0

… mainly because the essays so far have been largely unstructured but rather a weaving of ideas from one point to the other with anecdotes

A conclusion that ties everything together would be good
I want to get the whole dark triad subject off my mind because it's distracting from other things not being able to finalize or conclude my thoughts on it without going down another avenue of rambling but I'll try

• +1
Reactions: manletmachinestream and iloveboobs
i mean this is true, morals are subjective and there is no true right or wrong

I will return to this thread at some point in the future months or years from now and enjoy reading back over my thoughts at this time in my life
I've been reading back on some old threads and it refreshes lots of things I forgot about
My concern for whether geezers like you read my threads is 0

I want to get the whole dark triad subject off my mind because it's distracting from other things not being able to finalize or conclude my thoughts on it without going down another avenue of rambling but I'll try
get a diary or something. U clearly care what users think about this if ur posting it on here. This site wont be up in a few years so what u said is cope

but Im not going to go out of my way to commit these acts just for the sake of it because im not actually a sadist who enjoys the act of doing it
I've come to the lowest point where I actually indeed want to be a sadist for the sake of it.

I am not becoming just somewhat sociopathic or manipulative. I am becoming straight up evil...

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4