Why Dark Triad is the only route for me

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
Since I am not a naturally upbeat guy, trying to be a likeable, talkative jack the lad when sober is not possible for me

I have slight sanpaku eyes (like Zurzolo) which is known for being a sign that you will have a hard life and your eyes reflect that and it looks dark triad
I also have extreme upper eyelid hooding and low trust looks, meaning I can never give off a high trust vibe.
I also have a tall face which is the furthest possible point away from looking infantile/feminine/juveline/high trust.
Tall face = Apex Predator

I lived a life as a timid child where I believed that my peers who were able to assert themselves more than others must have some additional knowledge or secret as to how they are able to behave like that when they didn't have the looks or ability in any field that should warrant such arrogant behaviour.
Once I realised that they were just too retarded to realize where they actually stand in the grand scheme of things and have a natural proclivity for being a cunt to others while having nothing going for themselves, I felt as though there isn't a single thing holding me back from eviscerating these subhumans if the chance ever comes along.
Once I reached full physical development meaning these subhumans no longer had anything over me since I was far physically superior to them, it became a joke to think that any adult could say something to me in an attempt to assert dominance without me eviscerating them in a creative manner that they have never experienced before nor expect to ever happen to them.

I think most adults simply dont have the self belief or the courage to unload verbally on another person whether it be a stranger or a cunt theyre forced to be around because they never went through the progression of thinking these guys had some hidden power then viewing them as utterly inferior in a rapid turnaround.
I dont work so I have nothing to lose as Im not trying to climb some bullshit hierarchy
My opportunities to eviscerate when someone tried to fuck with me decreased dramatically as I became more physically imposing and I dropped out of society but I have lost it with people many times on nights out and stunned them into silence with my responses for them.

I am also willing to back up any verbal escalations with violence because I know that the rage I am able to summon is unmatched, even my mate who is 120kg said he has never been able to summon up the level of rage that he's seen me get into, the inner motivation to destroy someone in revenge just doesnt exist for him the same way it does for me as a mentalcel.
I genuinely experienced a euphoria unmatched when I KO'd someone who wronged me
I also have no fighting experience so I have the benefit of the dunning kruger effect where I dont know how risky it is to get into a fight where the opponent is more skilled so this means I would never hestitate in a combat situation (out of fear for the 1% chance the random guy knows how to fight)
Hestitation/fear is more of a danger than lack of skill imo since street fights are nothing like a boxing match most of the time. I just hit the guy first rather than giving him the opportunity.

I also have an understanding of the subhumanity of most women and had the misfortunate of a subhuman behaving mother so I've naturally been a black knight since childhood. I can never have that gay PDA relationship shit that girls want from light triad boyfriends, I am extremely cold towards women which will likely prevent me from even getting a foid fully attach since 99% of men are beta af with girls theyre seeing behind closed doors.

I am also quite in-tune with the animalistic and the "natural-world" moreso than modern materialist cucks and the only reason I ever exert any effort in exchange for money is to buy me more freedom from these slave society as opposed to items that prop up the slave system.
Being in tune with the animalistic in this way makes you view life in a more basic manner where the king of the jungle is not based on status and wealth but whether you are a true predator or not both in mindset and outward appearance.

Due to being non NT it means my behaviour is a rarity, its not the norm practiced by normies which means I will never be able to fit in with normies
So why would I try and do everything I can to present an NT exterior when I will simply never behave the way they do
Since I dont concern myself with hierarchies due to my hatred for the people within these hierarchies, why dont I just engage in the non NT behaviour that is most beneficial to me which is dark triad behaviour

I will write more later, just getting warmed up here
Fuck all the faggots who complain about me
Anytime something comes around where I get slightly humbled or knocked off my pirch (irl) I just come back even more defiant and more self centered afterwards once I snap out of it and realize that I cant truly be humbled by humans in this realm

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap, Tabula Rasa, cellmax and 10 others
not reading allat go get a diary

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, tombradylover, psychomandible and 2 others
no more Mr nice guy bro!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, tombradylover, boss8055 and 9 others
when was the last time you KO an ethnic

not reading allat go get a diary
no more Mr nice guy bro!
funniest post
nitwit responses.

Well-written out and argued. We have similar thoughts on social dynamics and our role within it, although with some differences. Especially in the way we arrived at our conclusions, our life-paths leading to here.

3 months ago, I started extensive therapy (~10 hours/week voluntary) aimed at recognizing and eventually changing problematic thought and behavioral patterns in your life.
It hasn't been a great match at it seems like this form of therapy, just like most, are clearly designed around the needs of average-intelligence, average-consciousness 'failed normie' type issues.

I have not much to lose with this therapy right now, as it is paid for by the state and it currently doesn't conflict with my life schedule/goals. The moment it does I can just quit it. So I'll continue to see if there's value to be gained by changing thought/behavioral patterns and whether it is even possible.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap, Tabula Rasa, boss8055 and 2 others
Since I am not a naturally upbeat guy, trying to be a likeable, talkative jack the lad when sober is not possible for me

I have slight sanpaku eyes (like Zurzolo) which is known for being a sign that you will have a hard life and your eyes reflect that and it looks dark triad
I also have extreme upper eyelid hooding and low trust looks, meaning I can never give off a high trust vibe.
I also have a tall face which is the furthest possible point away from looking infantile/feminine/juveline/high trust.

I lived a life as a timid child where I believed that my peers who were able to assert themselves more than others must have some additional knowledge or secret as to how they are able to behave like that when they didn't have the looks or ability in any field that should warrant such arrogant behaviour.
Once I realised that they were just too retarded to realize where they actually stand in the grand scheme of things and have a natural proclivity for being a cunt to others while having nothing going for themselves, I felt as though there isn't a single thing holding me back from eviscerating these subhumans if the chance ever comes along.
Once I reached full physical development meaning these subhumans no longer had anything over me since I was far physically superior to them, it became a joke to think that any adult could say something to me in an attempt to assert dominance without me eviscerating them in a creative manner that they have never experienced before nor expect to ever happen to them.

I think most adults simply dont have the self belief or the courage to unload verbally on another person whether it be a stranger or a cunt theyre forced to be around because they never went through the progression of thinking these guys had some hidden power then viewing them as utterly inferior in a rapid turnaround.
I dont work so I have nothing to lose as Im not trying to climb some bullshit hierarchy
My opportunities to eviscerate when someone tried to fuck with me decreased dramatically as I became more physically imposing and I dropped out of society but I have lost it with people many times on nights out and stunned them into silence with my responses for them.

I am also willing to back up any verbal escalations with violence because I know that the rage I am able to summon is unmatched, even my mate who is 120kg said he has never been able to summon up the level of rage that he's seen me get into, the inner motivation to destroy someone in revenge just doesnt exist for him the same way it does for me as a mentalcel.
I also have no fighting experience so I have the benefit of the dunning kruger effect where I dont know how risky it is to get into a fight where the opponent is more skilled so this means I would never hestitate in a combat situation (out of fear for the 1% chance the random guy knows how to fight)
Hestitation/fear is more of a danger than lack of skill imo since street fights are nothing like a boxing match most of the time. I just hit the guy first rather than giving him the opportunity.

I also have an understanding of the subhumanity of most women and had the misfortunate of a subhuman behaving mother so I've naturally been a black knight since childhood. I can never have that gay PDA relationship shit that girls want from light triad boyfriends, I am extremely cold towards women which will likely prevent me from even getting a foid fully attach since 99% of men are beta af with girls theyre seeing behind closed doors.

I am also quite in-tune with the animalistic and the "natural-world" moreso than modern materialist cucks and the only reason I ever exert any effort in exchange for money is to buy me more freedom from these slave society as opposed to items that prop up the slave system.
Being in tune with the animalistic in this way makes you view life in a more basic manner where the king of the jungle is not based on status and wealth but whether you are a true predator or not both in mindset and outward appearance.

Due to being non NT it means my behaviour is a rarity, its not the norm practiced by normies which means I will never be able to fit in with normies
So why would I try and do everything I can to present an NT exterior when I will simply never behave the way they do
Since I dont concern myself with hierarchies due to my hatred for the people within these hierarchies, why dont I just engage in the non NT behaviour that is most beneficial to me which is dark triad behaviour

Anytime something comes around where I get slightly humbled or knocked off my pirch (irl) I just come back even more defiant and more self centered afterwards once I snap out of it and realize that I cant truly be humbled by humans in this realm
nigga u are a fucking loser praying this cnp

nitwit responses.

Well-written out and argued. We have similar thoughts on social dynamics and our role within it, although with some differences. Especially in the way we arrived at our conclusions, our life-paths leading to here.

3 months ago, I started extensive therapy (~10 hours/week voluntary) aimed at recognizing and eventually changing problematic thought and behavioral patterns in your life.
It hasn't been a great match at it seems like this form of therapy, just like most, are clearly designed around the needs of average-intelligence, average-consciousness 'failed normie' type issues.

I have not much to lose with this therapy right now, as it is paid for by the state and it currently doesn't conflict with my life schedule/goals. The moment it does I can just quit it. So I'll continue to see if there's value to be gained by changing thought/behavioral patterns and whether it is even possible.
I am also dark triad maxing but I’m going the deceptive word play route
It’s not what people say it’s what they hear!

nitwit responses.

maybe you need a private therapist who is top tier at his job, he might be able to deal with you if youre really an exceptional case

idk how good the state-sponsored mental health shit is where you live, in my experience it can be bottom of the barrel

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

d

dnr but goodluck on your journey to be a dark triad

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander, Mandibular and autistic_tendencies
maybe you need a private therapist who is top tier at his job, he might be able to deal with you if youre really an exceptional case

idk how good the state-sponsored mental health shit is where you live, in my experience it can be bottom of the barrel
I don't disagree, but for people who aren't rich, the monetary costs of this would far outweigh the positives.

• So Sad
Reactions: exipreess
Will read later, really relatable first few paragraphs

Nice thread but I still think you should fraud being NT until the day you die

NT is Life

• +1
Reactions: nofap
wow niggga really has a demon inside him :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4