Why darktriadmaxxing works from an evolutionary standpoint

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
During prehistory homo sapiens learned to build social groups to facilitate huntering and gathering since survival as a single individual is much harsher. In a social group every member has a particular task. To contribute to the community some have to hunt , others build the weapons, others take care of pregnant women, others cook, etc. That's the reason why humans have an innate sense of duty to contribute to their community or society.

However even in a social group competition for pussy is fierce, so contributing to the community is not enough. So men have to compete against other men in the same group to gain access to pussy and that's where dark triad comes in. In order to win you had to be manipulative and viscious, you had to be ready to steal, lie, beat, kill, force, intimidate, etc. Having dark triad personality traits is like a certification that you would win the individual competition and women are primitively attracted to that.

Also, this reflects the alpha/beta and bad boy/nice guy dichotomies very well. The beta nice guy is bluepilled and more altruistic, he thinks that by contributing to the common good pussy is guaranteed some day. Meanwhile the alpha bad boy who is more successful with women is blackpilled about women's nature and he knows that he must be ruthless to win the race against other men. Women don't pick the winners only by how good their genetic material is. If you crush your competition women have to choose you, they don't have much of a choice.

Or you can be Chad and crush the competion this way, at the end of the day to women it's all about who the winner is, so it doesn't matter how you do it.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and ImASlayer
Is bringing a gun to school legit? Hurry up, I need to know fast

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Is bringing a gun to school legit? Hurry up, I need to know fast
No, because you end up in prison where you won't see pussy for years even if you were Chad

• So Sad
Reactions: ImASlayer
Damn I’m really viewing threads I don’t read; I might have a problem tbh

Nah dark triad just means u have low inhib

This is the only aspect of the redpill that I can agree on but this behavior is impossible to fake if you never were a criminal in the first Place.

This is the only aspect of the redpill that I can agree on but this behavior is impossible to fake if you never were a criminal in the first Place.

Tren and roid rage gets you close enough

Just steal, and kill her boyfriend theory

NICE

Btw SHIT THREAD

Then why do women settle for cuckold boyfriends

i see so many attractive girls dating some average guy the size of a wet noodle

Then why do women settle for cuckold boyfriends

i see so many attractive girls dating some average guy the size of a wet noodle
Betabux dumn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5393