Why did a 14 year old in Georgia shoot up his school the other day?

N1666

N1666

Kraken
It makes no sense, according to videos I’ve seen he didn’t even have a motive to shoot up his school. He was just obsessed with school shootings and then did it, all to kill an autistic child and two teachers.

IMG 0926

Such a retard, his life hasn’t even started yet and it’s already over. Could’ve at least killed himself after.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and truthhurts
To fuck with the election results.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, liberiangrimreaper, truthhurts and 2 others
It makes no sense, according to videos I’ve seen he didn’t even have a motive to shoot up his school. He was just obsessed with school shootings and then did it, all to kill an autistic child and two teachers.

View attachment 3151791

Such a retard, his life hasn’t even started yet and it’s already over. Could’ve at least killed himself after.
Mal Ultra project :feelswhat:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and N1666
MK ultra project :feelswhat::feelsokman:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Yom Kippur Israel GIF
New Girl Jewish GIF
Los Angeles Jewish GIF by LA vs. Hate

• JFL

View attachment 3151791

It's in his genetics lmao. Makes all the sense he did what he did

• +1
Reactions: N1666
He got blackpilled

Manlet son of an alcoholic mother and mental case/dumb ass father. He was probably bullied and or ignored at school, tbd. None of that is extraordinarily uncommon, what was uncommon was that his retard father bought him an AR15 rifle for Christmas, 7 months after police interviewed him about threats that were made against the school coming from his son's discord account. Literally no reason a 14 year that lives with his father in a suburban area needs an AR15.

• +1
shit tranny genes, weak subhuman looks, nigger fatigue, normie fatigue, and maybe some other factors

• +1
shit tranny genes, weak subhuman looks, nigger fatigue, normie fatigue, and maybe some other factors
Wagie fatigue is a new one that’s going to impact a lot of people.

Expect to see lots of ERs at the workplace soon