Why did a doctor keep asking me for advice

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the Lord regretted that He had made man
She kept saying “if I do this and this do you think that’s good or should I tell the manager?”

I mean you’re the brains bitch you gotta know these things I just sit here munching on Taco Bell locos tacos with coors light what do I know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Esteban1997, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
She kept saying “if I do this and this do you think that’s good or should I tell the manager?”

I mean you’re the brains bitch you gotta know these things I just sit here munching on Taco Bell locos tacos with coors light what do I know
dnrd bend over and let me pound your ass nigga

• Ugh..
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Do not listen to jews my son @Vermilioncore but know how to avoif the biggest trees. S man @cromagnon once said that even the biggest romans can have the smallest dicks. Stay safe @enchanted_elixir

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, enchanted_elixir and cromagnon
Do not listen to jews my son @Vermilioncore but know how to avoif the biggest trees. S man @cromagnon once said that even the biggest romans can have the smallest dicks. Stay safe @enchanted_elixir
Nah not a single pixel how bou dahhh faggot ass :smonk:

If that really happened that's genuinely concerning.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
If that really happened that's genuinely concerning.
She looks like she eats ass and does freaky shit in bed I wouldn’t be surprised if she eats her own shit on an OF for money

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Esteban1997

doctors are jewish retards with no brain cells