Why did cars die as a fad among milennials

What is the main reason cars went out of fashion

• Too many numales r ugly thanks to beta buxxers being the ones who bred, anxiety to do jock things

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Too high priced, more shit to do inside, gas prices, only impresing redneck types

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I mean they're essenitally the same as video games. Build something then get to see how fast/ strong you are in a way.

Idk why they died as a trend. Prolly more shit to do inside, and gas prices

Might if also have something to do with genetics?

Better technology = better copes

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Oberyn
Better technology = better copes
you think cars are a cope lol.

Do you think at the heart of it cars were basically a toy that implied one's abilities. Because looks weren't enough. So when you do that you want to have external things you can buy to be a fantasy. And cars were nearly perfect for that back in the day.

But video games completely took someone out of reality.

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
city people have to call a mechanic to change their lightbulbs

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Mr.Proper
cars was an obsession to many when I was in secondary school
guys would set their facebook profile pic to a pic of a car, fast and furious was a big thing back then, many magazines dedicated to cars
It's definitely a big thing in rural areas since being able to pick a girl up in a car literally makes the guy seem further along the evolutionary chain
In cities a girl can just walk or get a bus to fuck chad

I will buy my first car aged 28 post surgerymaxxed and run peter pan game

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
cars was an obsession to many when I was in secondary school
guys would set their facebook profile pic to a pic of a car, fast and furious was a big thing back, many magazines dedicated to cars
It's definitely a big thing in rural areas since being able to pick a girl up in a car literally makes the guy seem further along the evolutionary chain
In cities a girl can just walk or get a bus to fuck chad

I will buy my first car aged 28 post surgerymaxxed and run peter pan game
peter pan game? lmao

peter pan game? lmao
frauding my age so I don't disqualify myself from younger foids
telling girls I'm 21 so that having a car and my own apartment sounds more impressive

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
frauding my age so I don't disqualify myself from younger foids
telling girls I'm 21 so that having a car and my own apartment sounds more impressive
do you have the collagen for it.

do you have the collagen for it.
My collagen is declining but I have a young looking phenotype (using pheno for lack of a better word)
summer 2021 I was talking to a random guy at a party and when I told him I was 26 he didn't believe me at first and said I look 21
In the same night I was talking to a 19 year old and on the topic of her job she said "I think it's hard to find a job you like when you're OUR age" so she was assuming I was in the same age range as her

I am hoping that looks increase can outweigh collagen decrease because I am attaining defined cheekbones and hollow cheeks for the first time in my life

Another thing is that my skin looks pretty much the same now in selfies as it did several years ago, but I can see my skin deterioration in the mirror in daylighting compared to how it was years ago

I would ideally use snapchat to build up a bond with foid and larp about age before she see's me irl

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
My collagen is declining but I have a young looking phenotype (using pheno for lack of a better word)
summer 2021 I was talking to a random guy at a party and when I told him I was 26 he didn't believe me at first and said I look 21
In the same night I was talking to a 19 year old and on the topic of her job she said "I think it's hard to find a job you like when you're OUR age" so she was assuming I was in the same age range as her

I am hoping that looks increase can outweigh collagen decrease because I am attaining defined cheekbones and hollow cheeks for the first time in my life

Another thing is that my skin looks pretty much the same now in selfies as it did several years ago, but I can see my skin deterioration in the mirror in daylighting compared to how it was years ago

I would ideally use snapchat to build up a bond with foid and larp about age before she see's me irl
Are you part asian. That usually helps collagen

Can’t stand the awful stench of burning petroleum fumes

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
nah, just white
why do white women age so much worse than men lol.

Those girls who live in the country/ rural usa must hate that they spend their good years around manly dumbasses and theri skin fries out

What are you talking about ? I know lots of zoomers (guys and girls) who are car enthusiasts

Dog shit wages and improvements in public transportation and infrastructure.

Less tradie people...my dad grew up in a tradie environment and did lots of car shit but now works an office job hence he never taught me/let me learn about doing car shit

millenials are most screwed generation financially, in all.of history.

financial system broke as we entered workforce, have to pay debts of our parents, globalisation and debt meant we could never aspire to any real asset ownership, lack of any financial or sociological leadership meant we were cast adrift as GFC, Instagram, Tinder ravaged society.

all that meant we were giga squeezed, the generation after us were brought up in this shit, so they have learnt how to navigate it, they are having orgies regardless of looks aged 14, they know how to be tiktok eboy, or do affiliate marketing as a side hustle.

some millenials do still care about cars, particularly ethnics (it's the only way to show status in low value ethnics who arw socially and professionally disenfranchised), and also deanos in the UK with their German cars, but in majority of cases we don't because

1) we tend to live in large cities in hybrid/fluid jobs and lifestyle so mass transit and uber works for us, time spent driving a car is time essentially off grid, which we dont like

2) we value time, and in many cases securing financial.freedom early, which means not sinking loads of money into cars, which arw true money pits. if we need a car rather drive one that makes the most sense financially, which would be a 3yr old Toyota with a 1.4 liter engine

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
The sheer ruinous cost of it.
The extreme difficulty modifying modern cars, even cosmetically:

- good luck ever getting a paint match on a modern car if you want to add cosmetic parts.

- enjoy your check engine lights and limp mode if you try and do anything to the engine or drivetrain without proprietary software to make it calm down

- no options for standalone engine management, "slap a megasquirt on it" used to be go-to for any serious build but there are STILL no solutions for engine control for GDI cars

And frankly this was never a hobby about attracting women, it was more about self expression and setting yourself technical challenges to beat. Now if you don't devote 100% of your time to maxing things that will get you women you're probably an incel, and life itself is a massive technical challenge just to make ends meet.

Sure you can be a "car guy" in 2022 but the creative or intelligent aspect of it is dead, you are throwing money at shops so it's nothing more than a way to flash cash and at that point you might as well just buy a higher end car.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chinacurry, Mr.Proper and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
you think cars are a cope lol.

Do you think at the heart of it cars were basically a toy that implied one's abilities. Because looks weren't enough. So when you do that you want to have external things you can buy to be a fantasy. And cars were nearly perfect for that back in the day.

But video games completely took someone out of reality.
I think it was a toy for grown ups.