Why did Chico get married so early?

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
He got married and had kids at 21. He could have been a huge slayer with his looks and fame. It seems to me like it's such as waste. Does anyone know why?

Because

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, CopeAndRope and BigBoy
He probably slayed 4 girls every day until he turned 21 and got tired of that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, UglyMan, Achathin and 10 others
idek. nigga should have stayed slaying

Lol because slaying is retarded and boring.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Dogs and 1 other person
Matter of choice. Probably he was just longing for a stable happy traditional family life. He already had enough validation so he doesn’t need to prove himself by slaying more

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, UglyMan, Achathin and 4 others
PSL users keep overlooking this phenomenon! Proof that slaying isn’t enjoyable AT ALL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Achathin and 5 others
Matter of choice. Probably he was just longing for a stable happy traditional family life. He already had enough validation so he doesn’t need to prove himself by slaying more
plus he locked down a juicy female model at a young age, who wouldn't want to wake up next to her every day

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, I'mme, Deleted member 1553 and 5 others
Probably slayed through out his teens and got tired

cuz not a manwhore

plus he locked down a juicy female model at a young age, who wouldn't want to wake up next to her every day
She looks like a man lmao at juicy

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Jfl you would do the same If you lived his life.He slayed so much that Its no fun anymore so he falls In love which is much better anyways

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, UglyMan, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Festrunk
here aspies don't know this truth
Because probably no one here actually slayed sure there were some guys that looksmaxxed or/and travel to another country to ''slay'' but their mental health regarding women was already broken so they just forced themselves to like slaying because they dreamed it while they were young. Of course some guys legit likes slaying like some girls are legit sluts those are exceptions. Loving partner with great sex life is way to go which still requires Looks

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, MammothActuary and Deleted member 3043
Because he's high IQ.
And he probably still slays from time to time.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
ive noticed a lot of chads get into ltrs rather than slay but in general slaying does get old its jsut you guys never slayed and think its something amazing

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
I wish I can start a traditional family in mid 20s with a girl in early 20s or late teens

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 206
I wish I can start a traditional family in mid 20s with a girl in early 20s or late teens
yea bro then have your son at 20 get conscripted into ww2

LTR is all I want tbh

he means rn not 1920

she looks ugly
defo . she is mogged by him. and i can already tell that his son will not grow up to mog him

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Because probably no one here actually slayed sure there were some guys that looksmaxxed or/and travel to another country to ''slay'' but their mental health regarding women was already broken so they just forced themselves to like slaying because they dreamed it while they were young. Of course some guys legit likes slaying like some girls are legit sluts those are exceptions. Loving partner with great sex life is way to go which still requires Looks
I agree with you btw. But still I would not have kids until like 25 or smth

He mogs her big time but she's still hot af

I just want to have sex as a result of attraction once. I am very unfortunate.