He is half Indian

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and Juandigomigo22
πŸ’—πŸ’ŠTHIS IS MY CURSE πŸŽ€πŸ’˜

he did filler, bonesmashing and he's ugly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
it's easy to make yourself look ugly on photos by pulling retarded faces and putting the contrast on maximum.

he did filler, bonesmashing and he's ugly as fuck
tbh. he always had a shit base he just looked good as a kid-teenager cuz he was prettyboymaxxed n had insane collagen and he prolly realised the truth that he has shit bones and started abusing shit like roids bonesmashing n fillers and fucked himself up even more

• +1
Reactions: Rea
tbh. he always had a shit base he just looked good as a kid-teenager cuz he was prettyboymaxxed n had insane collagen and he prolly realised the truth that he has shit bones and started abusing shit like roids bonesmashing n fillers and fucked himself up even more
and then he became overweight and bluepilled :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

it's easy to make yourself look ugly on photos by pulling retarded faces and putting the contrast on maximum.
u can see him looking like an alien even if he doesnt make weird faces

and then he became overweight and bluepilled :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yea ngl im like james sapphire 2.0 cuz im 14 and brainrotted as shit since like idk early 13? except i have a pretty good base but im incel rn and ill prolly slay in the future so the opposite of what this nga experienced

yea ngl im like james sapphire 2.0 cuz im 14 and brainrotted as shit since like idk early 13? except i have a pretty good base but im incel rn and ill prolly slay in the future so the opposite of what this nga experienced
i have good psl appeal and HORRIBLE irl appeal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa and egyptianKang