Why did foids like me back when i was a gigasubhuman

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
What the fuck?
Back when I was giga bloated, didnt go to the gym and had a shitty style I had foids commenting on my instagram and sending hearts to me on snapchat.
Now that I’m leaner, have a better body and better clothes I get completely ignored.
Just be a bloat lord theory :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
u had better personality

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
lean face is the biggest meme. I look best at 20% bf because of shitty bones. The leaner I get the narrower my jaw becomes and that makes my nose appear bigger etc.

lean face is the biggest meme. I look best at 23-25% bf because of shitty bones. The leaner I get the narrower my jaw becomes and that makes my nose appear bigger etc.

Yeah but my jaw is wide as fuck its ugly as hell, I cant imagine its going to get wider if I get lean

Yeah but my jaw is wide as fuck its ugly as hell, I cant imagine its going to get wider if I get lean

if you have a wide jaw you must go below 10% No doubt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
are you a baldcel?

Maybe you were showering more often

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, left2die, Insomniac and 2 others
Keep coping boyo,
I love you with a heart means nothing? Yeah right
Yes bro, it means literally nothing, all that matters is getting sexual with foids, what they said over social media doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Autist, theropeking and 1 other person
Reverse lookism

Just be fat and ugly bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1089 and left2die
Yes bro, it means literally nothing, all that matters is getting sexual with foids, what they said over social media doesn't matter.

K

Hmm. I had more female attention when i had a big neck and was bloated as fuaaark. OP there is truth in what you say

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 1089
Maybe looked kinda cute with some baby fat, some foids like that.

lurkcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089, Insomniac, Deleted member 483 and 2 others