why did god birth me a schizo who needs his brains blown out?

I

isis_Bleach

Life of HELL INC
he couldve birthed me as anyone, but he decided to make me a schizo who needs his brains blown out, kinda confusing ahen u think abt it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and ryuken
god didn't birth you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and isis_Bleach
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and isis_Bleach
god doesn't sound like someone who wants to get fucked by a bbc so i would say he's a guy
But only men like bbc. So they'd be a girl.

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and cromagnon
You probably were a mass child killer in your past life, like an African warlord who went village to village torching them and killing every single villager with your child soldiers who have Russian-imported AK-12’s and you have a golden deaglr that you use to execute the tribal chief with rayban sunglasses on

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, n9wiff and Imretarded?
You probably were a mass child killer in your past life, like an African warlord who went village to village torching them and killing every single villager with your child soldiers who have Russian-imported AK-12’s and you have a golden deaglr that you use to execute the tribal chief with rayban sunglasses on
No that is vermilioncore's cousin

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Don't kill yourself. You may have schizophrenia but atleast you aren't delusional and somewhat intelligent unlike @Bojack

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Imretarded?
god doesn't sound like someone who wants to get fucked by a bbc so i would say he's a guy
doesnt sound like someone who wants to bury hiss face in asscheeks and snifff either:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: ryuken