Why did God give me a taste of heaven?

User28823

User28823

do not go gentle into that good night
why give me god tier insertions and bones on one side of my body and cuck me on the other....... its over.

is this you?

my left side of my body developed perfectly.. perfect abs perfect long and full bicep, delt, tricep insertions, good leg...
and my right side has a fucked up foot 3 times larger than my left and no arch which fucked up my growth and caused a longer femur which hiked my hip and then caused scoliosis, right hip hike and forward right shoulder which consequently fucked up all my development on my right side (shorter delt, bicep, tricep insertion, shitty leg, and fucked up abs on that side)... or it was all congenital and fucked from the beginning idk

why give me a taste of heaven (my left side) and then fuck my right side side up... its why i quit lifting, so depressing watching one side look insane and knowing what crazy potential i would have had if i was symmetrical

its over.

my left side of my body developed perfectly.. perfect abs perfect long and full bicep, delt, tricep insertions, good leg...
and my right side has a fucked up foot 3 times larger than my left and no arch which fucked up my growth and caused a longer femur which hiked my hip and then caused scoliosis, right hip hike and forward right shoulder which consequently fucked up all my development on my right side (shorter delt, bicep, tricep insertion, shitty leg, and fucked up abs on that side)... or it was all congenital and fucked from the beginning idk

why give me a taste of heaven (my left side) and then fuck my right side side up... its why i quit lifting, so depressing watching one side look insane and knowing what crazy potential i would have had if i was symmetrical

its over.
you might be the first nigga to have a noticible asymetrical body 💀💀 didnt even know thast was possible

its over.
this is extremely rare
wtf?

you might be the first nigga to have a noticible asymetrical body 💀💀 didnt even know thast was possible
this is extremely rare
wtf?
it is extremely rare, and i think about it everyday... makes me want to rope

potentialpill is the most brutal of them all

this sounds like a 1 in a million type thing
i see some posts on this forum and laugh... i think i have it worse than most... this is only the beginning

if i listed all of my problems you'd ask how i haven't roped yet

send a physique picture cover face to be safe,i just wanna see what you mean what you described with a foor that asymetrical soundsd impossible,i could help you also i dont think it could be near as bad as you think

i see some posts on this forum and laugh... i think i have it worse than most... this is only the beginning

if i listed all of my problems you'd ask how i haven't roped yet
are you atleast tall bro?

its over.
Over for Harvey Dentcels

are you atleast tall bro?
no, only 5'7... but if i was symmetrical i literally wouldn't give a fuck, would roidmax and mog all the other manlets and be satisfied

send a physique picture cover face to be safe,i just wanna see what you mean what you described with a foor that asymetrical soundsd impossible,i could help you also i dont think it could be near as bad as you think
i've posted many times and everyone says bro it looks fine... yeah no shit BECAUSE IM FRAUDING with a pump + lighting + angles

this is my left side + front pic FRAUDING which makes me look symmetrical u'd think bro u look normal!

3660271 58dcdcb695974bc6c75f39515e77f645 2
3660277 5qardP4u2d7mVnwqU J841Xk5DhPjU7x

if i posted true unfrauded photos from front and right side you would get it, but all i'll post are these comparisons of my abs unfrauded vs shopped to be symmetrical
when i first started training abs... look at my left abs how perfect they are and then my right abs completely mangled and fucked going down, upper right ab barely developed properly... can't even feel it when i flex
8f4f9dccb5d93f5ec9097242eca39b09

and then if i was symmetrical....
Bcae8338b370496d0c5dc88d7baf43fa

no, only 5'7... but if i was symmetrical i literally wouldn't give a fuck, would roidmax and mog all the other manlets and be satisfied

i've posted many times and everyone says bro it looks fine... yeah no shit BECAUSE IM FRAUDING with a pump + lighting + angles

this is my left side + front pic FRAUDING which makes me look symmetrical u'd think bro u look normal!

View attachment 2539151View attachment 2539152

if i posted true unfrauded photos from front and right side you would get it, but all i'll post are these comparisons of my abs unfrauded vs shopped to be symmetrical
when i first started training abs... look at my left abs how perfect they are and then my right abs completely mangled and fucked going down, upper right ab barely developed properly... can't even feel it when i flex
View attachment 2539154
View attachment 2539155
bro your abs are fine i would tell you straight up if they looked noticible i tholught you were deformed by that description you gave... nigga 90 percent of people have asymetrical abs they are not something that matters AT ALL

bro your abs are fine i would tell you straight up if they looked noticible i tholught you were deformed by that description you gave... nigga 90 percent of people have asymetrical abs they are not something that matters AT ALL
i know, but i'm a perfectionist and its way worse than it looks in photos.. not to mention its not just my abs... its my entire right side completely mangled and fucked so even in a shirt my right arm looks DYEL meanwhile left arm full as fuck

i look like a completely different human physique wise if ur looking at my left vs right side, but i'm not posting fully unfrauded its too brutal......... i would roidmax if i was symmetrical but its over

i know, but i'm a perfectionist and its way worse than it looks in photos.. not to mention its not just my abs... its my entire right side completely mangled and fucked so even in a shirt my right arm looks DYEL meanwhile left arm full as fuck

i look like a completely different human physique wise if ur looking at my left vs right side, but i'm not posting fully unfrauded its too brutal......... i would roidmax if i was symmetrical but its over
nobodys whole body side is noticbly asymetrical you are simply a perfectionist and i guarentee if you hold the same standards to other people you would think every1 deformed and asymetrical too,,, also roidmax would hidee more asymetries then being skinny i would assume

View attachment 2539151View attachment 2539152

View attachment 2539154
View attachment 2539155
You look fine idiot.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
nobodys whole body side is noticbly asymetrical you are simply a perfectionist and i guarentee if you hold the same standards to other people you would think every1 deformed and asymetrical too,,, also roidmax would hidee more asymetries then being skinny i would assume
most people are asymmetrical, but very few are obviously asymmetrical when UNFRAUDED

i would only roidmax if i was somewhat symmetrical but roiding just emphasizes asymmetries even more, my left side will blow tf up and right side will be left in the dust even if i half assed trained left side

only way i will roid is get clavicle and humerus lengthening on my right clavicle and arm because there is literal bone discrepancies there on top of insertion discrepancies and then fix hip hike, forward shoulder and potentially make asymmetries less obvious buts its all cope anyway

You look fine idiot.
cuz i'm frauding, i wont post fully unfrauded its suifuel

i have thousands of pictures from lifting... 90% of my left side cuz everytime i look at my right side i want to kms

Why did God give me good bones and attractive facial features, yet cursed me with a bloating disorder that distends, distorts, and discolors my face, making me look ugly and diseased?

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823
cuz i'm frauding, i wont post fully unfrauded its suifuel

i have thousands of pictures from lifting... 90% of my left side cuz everytime i look at my right side i want to kms
Bro you have done more to be fit than 80% of the population. You are absolutely shredded. Give yourself credit where it's due.

• Woah
Reactions: User28823