Why did God make anything at all?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Why did God create anything? Why?

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
He made the white man in his image to keep him company

Then made every other race so the white man could understand what it’s like to be God.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: schizolool, Deleted member 29078, LampPostPrime and 3 others
He made the white man in his image to keep him company

Then made every other race so the white man could understand what it’s like to be God.
Then he made me to be sovereign over every race including Satan himself. Moses type shit bozo innit ☠️

• Woah
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
Why did God create anything? Why?

Neo-Platonists posit that God does not create by exercising His will, but rather emanates bodies naturally as an intrinsic aspect of His divine nature.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
He made everything for someone to try and destroy it

Because God wanted and that’s that.

I was created for small penis humiliation and to be a mass shooter while normies were created for love, life, creampies, expensive food, all of life’s pleasures and eventually salvation to go to heaven for living a good boy moral life and an unimaginably amazing afterlife too!

Meanwhile i am Jack the builder who is cast to damnation, because God said so.

B03F8B2C 2082 44D9 A24B E9DB622D0A31

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, NoReedemingFeature, LampPostPrime and 2 others
To make me suffer

he wanted to for his own pleasure all things are made to glorify him in some way

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
He probably wanted to be admired like a narcy looksmaxx faggot

Yeah he just sat there for billions of years farting and scratching his balls and then all of a sudden decided to create a bunch of apes with whom he wanted to play games and have a relationship. Makes a lot of sense in the head of the religious.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Yeah he just sat there for billions of years farting and scratching his balls and then all of a sudden decided to create a bunch of apes with whom he wanted to play games and have a relationship. Makes a lot of sense in the head of the religious.
My dude was playing with us like action figures, power rangers type shit innit crony ☠️