Why did God make me ugly?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

I just want to know why everything that happened to me happened, why did i have to be ugly and have such a shit life? Answer my question. @MaghrebGator @emeraldglass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, vermillioncorefan, Vermilioncore and 3 others
god aint real boyo. The sperm that entered your mom's egg just happened to be fucked up.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Kazey, tnoahitsover, antony 726 and 1 other person
The free will God gave your mother allowed her to fuck an ugly guy and make you ugly

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: tnoahitsover, Jamaldickjavontus, Chadeep and 4 others
I just want to know why everything that happened to me happened, why did i have to be ugly and have such a shit life? Answer my question. @MaghrebGator @emeraldglass
It's a test. Everyone will be tested, and no one can claim their test is worse than another's. God will test everyone equally at different times and won't burden anyone with more than they can bear, as stated in the Quran. The companions of the Prophet would actually become concerned if things went well for too long because there's a narration that says when Allah doesn't want to hear someone's pleas because they are a transgressor, He gives them everything they want in this world.

When you feel you are being tested too harshly, remember the trials our Prophet endured. He was the best of people yet he faced immense hardship: he was an orphan who never knew his father, lost his mother at six, lost his wife and daughter in a short time span, and faced boycotts and persecution in his town. These are just a few of the challenges he faced.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, Aero, shia.jihadist and 6 others
It's a test. Everyone will be tested, and no one can claim their test is worse than another's. God will test everyone equally at different times and won't burden anyone with more than they can bear, as stated in the Quran. The companions of the Prophet would actually become concerned if things went well for too long because there's a narration that says when Allah doesn't want to hear someone's pleas because they are a transgressor, He gives them everything they want in this world.

When you feel you are being tested too harshly, remember the trials our Prophet endured. He was the best of people yet he faced immense hardship: he was an orphan who never knew his father, lost his mother at six, lost his wife and daughter in a short time span, and faced boycotts and persecution in his town. These are just a few of the challenges he faced.
bro got summonded

Don't take your current state as descriptive with your relation with Allah. When a person is having success he usually thinks that he is on the right path with His Lord while when he is having a bad moment he either blames Him or rejects Him, at least on the shortest run. But Allah blesses also people who endure suffering in the long run with belief and emaan on Him.

Just today i heard a woman saying (Im not joking by the way) "I still do black magic because it works and that means Allah is with me" or something along those lines. Obviously for the one with knowledge on islamic rulings that is not the case, but she has that perspective. I will make dua'a for you.

Look at how handsome people here commit zina constantly or indulge in drug using to the point that they will never have a stable family life or how rich people indulge on interest and corruption. They might not be favoured by Allah as it seems in the surface, and all cases are different, and ultimate justice will never be in this world. Look at conflicts for example, certainly rich people would never endure what poor people does, what seemed weakness at the beggining became strenght in the most important moment. You'll probably have heard it but just having two eyes is worth more than all the money in the world yet we are not grateful for it everyday among other countless blessings as if we would be if someone gifted us a million.

The best i can say is this hadith

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “Look at those who are beneath you and do not look at those who are above you, for it is more suitable that you should not consider as less the blessing of Allah.”

Now take it as you want, that does not depend on me and i hope your condition improves and i will make dua'a for it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, sportsmogger, shia.jihadist and 1 other person
He wanted you to abandon him and turn to satan

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: emeraldglass, Imretarded? and liberiangrimreaper
He wanted you to abandon him and turn to satan

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
The free will God gave your mother allowed her to fuck an ugly guy and make you ugly
Or maybe she got raped by a truecel? Don’t blame women for this.

Religion is a huge cope btw. There is no god. This life is all there is.

God made you an Ethnic. That's the problem if you were a white guy you wouldn't be on this site.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
because we were mass produced in some jewish sweatshop unlike Chad exclusive

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Religion is a huge cope btw. There is no god. This life is all there is.
pakicel?
you better not be living in pakistan nigger
do not spread your corruption

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Pakicel