why did God make women judge men on things they can’t control

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
God made men like thin fertile women. And women can control this. They can easily get in shape.

But God made women want tall men with big penises and none of those two things can be altered by a man — if he is born short with a small penis then he is doomed because no woman wants that.

Its just sad that so many men have full balls and can’t unload them into a woman’s anus mouth or vagina

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, _MVP_, ihearvoices and 3 others
Cause women are useless pigs

• +1
Reactions: paladincel_, Bars, TheBiggestIncelEver and 1 other person
God made men like thin fertile women. And women can control this. They can easily get in shape.

But God made women want tall men with big penises and none of those two things can be altered by a man — if he is born short with a small penis then he is doomed because no woman wants that.

Its just sad that so many men have full balls and can’t unload them into a woman’s anus mouth or vagina
You can always get leg lengthening surgery . The simp cucks in this forum will say it’s due to nature and men shouldn’t be upset at women for that. But it’s natural for men to like younger women yet women and age cucks hate on me for that. And put literal LAWS preventing men from being in relationships with JB’S.

women cant accept it if they dont have smrh special. if the dude doesnt have traits that most men literally can never achieve shes not impressed

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Y
You can always get leg lengthening surgery . The simp cucks in this forum will say it’s due to nature and men shouldn’t be upset at women for that. But it’s natural for men to like younger women yet women and age cucks hate on me for that. And put literal LAWS preventing men from being in relationships with JB’S.
yeah but the bottom line is that it’s hard for men to get pussy and it’s easy for women to get dick and nothing will ever change that. It’s unfair and evil

I like fat women with fat tittys and mmmm mmmmmmmm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey and cooldude1231
And women can control this.
No muscles for your base bro. No BBL for your waist. Same principle. Bone structure is unchangeable and fat distribution is genetic and partially hormonal.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
Because men are the dimorphic gender

No muscles for your base bro. No BBL for your waist. Same principle. Bone structure is unchangeable and fat distribution is genetic and partially hormonal.
Yeah its about ratios,

foids are the reincarnation of evil , like kid boo