why did humans make being alive more complicated than it needs to be?

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
Like I’m tired. Why tf do I have to pay for water—
And why tf do I have to pay for food when our ancestors could just hunt them and breeds cows or something.

It probably feels even better hunting for your food than being in a system where you’re working indoors to afford money to buy processed food.

I’ve never seen people still hunting for food that are fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, NateJacobs, iwannabebreathtakin and 7 others
IMG 0300

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, BeanletMogger, lowtiernormiechad and 3 others
JFL at suggesting that the times where our ancestors had to hunt for food and physically carry clean water back to our village was better than now.

I thought your post was gonna be criticism of consumerism and liberalism or something reasonable.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, 97baHater, JovenCansao and 4 others
Because humans are complex and evil animals

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
You don't pay for water nigga. You pay for a company to filter it and transport all the way to your sink in no time. Or would you rather spend hours doing this yourself?

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 97baHater
JFL at suggesting that the times where our ancestors had to hunt for food and physically carry clean water back to our village was better than now.

I thought your post was gonna be criticism of consumerism and liberalism or something reasonable.
I didn’t say it was better. I said it was less complicated and suggested it was more simple

Last edited:
You don't pay for water nigga. You pay for a company to filter it and transport all the way to your sink in no time. Or would you rather spend hours doing this yourself?
you’re still paying for water just in a basic necessity state, clean water

Nigga you just want services done for you for free. Are you dumb? If a company filters the water and gets it your home whenever you go to the sink, of course you have to pay for that service. Who else will?

In tartaria energy was free , people lived in peace , we had good quality raw foods and nature was everywhere. People lived long lives with right food but also harnessing free energy and living stress free

And why tf do I have to pay for food when our ancestors could just hunt them and breeds cows or something.

It probably feels even better hunting for your food than being in a system where you’re working indoors to afford money to buy processed food.

You don't, its because the government of what ever land forces people to by owning the land. The only folks who can do this care-free hunting and living off the land are people who own their own LAND or villages who have claim to said land. The government owns the land so you have to pay for it in land tax and in buying said land.

Here in new york in any area with decent land and vegetation its like 320 thousand dollars just for 1-2 acres.

If we lived in ancient times you would be dead by now
Jfl at you for thinking that hunting the entire day everyday for food and water while most likely very dehydrated and starving is better and easier than going to your supermarket or just opening your tap

• Love it
Reactions: stamaster21
I don't pay for food, since all i eat is animal organs and fruit
I get the animal organs for free since nobody eats them and farmers usually throw them out. I grow my own fruit.
I do eat some misc animal products like cheese butter etc and i make them too.

I don't pay for water because i literally don't drink it, the food i eat is hydrating enough

My brooo that girl in your Avi…. I need names now :dafuckfeels:

Hunting is fun. Also you do know that they barely ever drank water right?

Legit thread. I’d enjoy life being one of those tribal niggaz I hate modernity

It’s not a girl, it’s me but morphed to look more femboychad
So you’re saying your mouth and lips look like this? Wtf do you have a sister if so I’ll marry her I promise I’ll keep her safe and look after her

You can't be this fucking retarded. If you were out in nature drinking water, it might be contaminated with brain-eating amoebe, you fuicking idiot. :lul::lul::lul: :ogre::ogre: Also hunting game would be HELLA tought you fucking retard, try catching deer or elk with a spear lmaooo

I don't pay for food, since all i eat is animal organs and fruit
I get the animal organs for free since nobody eats them and farmers usually throw them out. I grow my own fruit.
I do eat some misc animal products like cheese butter etc and i make them too.

I don't pay for water because i literally don't drink it, the food i eat is hydrating enough
How to get animal organs for free??? They’re literally not free I have to but mine and the liver is not even cheap

You can't be this fucking retarded. If you were out in nature drinking water, it might be contaminated with brain-eating amoebe, you fuicking idiot. :lul::lul::lul: :ogre::ogre: Also hunting game would be HELLA tought you fucking retard, try catching deer or elk with a spear lmaooo
that’s irrelevant the point is basic necessities like clean water shouldn’t be paid for retard not that it was better back then, I said it was less complicated, the filtered water we have today and their modern methods should be free . “It might be contaminated” fucking retard how do you think your ancestors survived drinking waters they had filtration methods before the Industrial Revolution.

There are still tribes living hunting they’re not having the issue you’re describing like the Masai people and your immune system would be hella strong to begin with living like that

Jfl at you for thinking that hunting the entire day everyday for food and water while most likely very dehydrated and starving is better and easier than going to your supermarket or just opening your tap
You’re retarded I didn’t say we should live in ancient time nor any time to live in 🫵🏻😹
I simply suggested life as less complicated before the Industrial Revolution never listed how far and what period. People are hunting even today like the Masai and they are living a simpler life, and have less mental illnesses than you. They defo they look healthier than you too. If you are the average American you’ll literally be obese and die from your hedony and over consumption

Last edited:
good comment, working the land and hunting is hard work, btu i think hes thinking about that lifestyle but in modern times with ar15 rifles and scopes and perfessional traps to catch game etc.

Its not that this world progression is bad at all.

Its just incomplete.

We still have to fully automate everything as well as properly eugenisize the majority of the population and separate the people with prepositions that make others suffer greatly from those who are high trust and generally good people.

Well back then youll probably be dead cause it was survival of the fittest you probably gonna go hunt you’ve been hungry for 3 days then with luck you found a dead sheep as you aproach a high test chad come to you to fight he beat your ass while you were fighting he cut off your balls like monkey do so now your docile withoyt any test and then after knocking you off proceed to kill your kids and rape (well actually its more of fuckibg your wife cause the concept of rape wasn’t full understood so she probably enjoyed it) we’re i was ohhh he fuck your wife and steal the sheep and proceed to kill your adorable little kids you sure letting you dead with broken limbs with a forest filled with predators hungry Cold and rotten you sure you wanna live in that era