Why did i get bitches when i was 40% bf

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
I was FAT and still got mtbs i am 6'2 and white so that might do it but they were mixed and white so it equals out i think?

face and height nothing more you compliment seeking cunt

• +1
Reactions: Economical, Deleted member 17244, Artemis and 1 other person
leanmaxxing is the biggest cope of all time for most people ong

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
100% body fat is the looksmaxxing goal

• +1
Reactions: idcgraycel and autismmaxxer
they need a big booOOOOoooOooYy

but im MTN i just am not sure if hypergamy is that bad where im at yet

Face is ugly at 40%. No matter what bones he had. His face was hideous.

it is his HEIGHT and RACE. That's it.

• +1
Reactions: audimax
Yeah height big halo

Face is ugly at 40%. No matter what bones he had. His face was hideous.

it is his HEIGHT and RACE. That's it.
how do we explain this then are things not as bad as we thought

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
I was FAT and still got mtbs i am 6'2 and white so that might do it but they were mixed and white so it equals out i think?
Either something was wrong them in the head or you guys lookmatched

You are retarded or what? :feelskek:

Screenshot 2023 07 29 at 221802

You faggot are within top-5% of heights in Cuckmany, and quite above average in both NL, Scandinavia and Balkans. And a giant everywhere else in the world.

This is probably you on the right, you narcy faggot.

Screenshot 2023 07 28 at 150853

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Mr. President
southern U.S.
cool.

I don't know much about that location at all.

All, I do know they say.
is that USA is full of fatties anyways. And shorter than us North Europefags. So being 40% bf, is probably like being average bf. And 6'2" make you a giant there, being woreshiped by midget ethincs women.

In USA women can't find enough shredded tall dudes?

cool.

I don't know much about that location at all.

All, I do know they say.
is that USA is full of fatties anyways. Sop being 40% bf, is probably like being average.
In USA women can't find enough shredded dudes?
When I was in the United States of Muttland, MOST dudes at beaches are jacked, while their females are hideous landwhales, even at the age of 15. After 20 they turn into Moby Dicks.

my bad man did not mean to set you off
STFU narcissistic faggot.

You clearly know WHY you have women chasing you at 40% BF. You just came to looksmax to get more validation from retards here.

leanmaxxing is the biggest cope of all time for most people ong
Nahhhh os not cope, is basically the best thing u can do to looksmax, i look very different with blurry abs compared to me with a six pack

Nahhhh os not cope, is basically the best thing u can do to looksmax, i look very different with blurry abs compared to me with a six pack
not for everyone

When I was in the United States of Muttland, MOST dudes at beaches are jacked, while their females are hideous landwhales, even at the age of 15. After 20 they turn into Moby Dicks.
:ROFLMAO:
Obesity statts, from USA are also looking bad for men. But I guess fatty young dudes, don't dare to go to the beach anyways out of shame. While fatty women, don't mind.

Usa fat

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 18879
maybe I should make a pic of muh face. where I went from like 18%bf at start. and now I am around 10% bf.
I don't changed much in face attractiveness sadly. Some ascend hard thouigh in face for sure, ngl.
Muh body shape improvaed alot though, so still better SMV

STFU narcissistic faggot.

You clearly know WHY you have women chasing you at 40% BF. You just came to looksmax to get more validation from retards here.
Yo not happy for him getting some?
Dude not allowed to flexxmaxx?

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Yo not happy for him getting some?
Dude not allowed to flexxmaxx?
i do not give a shit about him getting some.

I am just tired of faggots coming here, understanding well enough why they are successful, and gaslight others like:
Just narcissistic faggot greycel looking for validation from incels :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
maybe I should make a pic of muh face. where I went from like 18%bf at start. and now I am around 10% bf.
I don't changed much in face attractiveness sadly. Some ascend hard thouigh in face for sure, ngl.
20230504 222642

20230504 222626

20230727 193042

:ROFLMAO:
Obesity statts, from USA are also looking bad for men. But I guess fatty young dudes, don't dare to go to the beach anyways out of shame. While fatty women, don't mind.

View attachment 2348614
Might be.

But there is always a selectin bias. When i went to the beach, i always saw this picture: a lot of lean guys, and most females, from 15 to 65, fat. Actually not just fat, OBESE.

What is my body fat???

Attachments

• 20230727_194141.jpg
    20230727_194141.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Good job on the natty body maxxing. Mogging most dudes irls, top 1% bodyshape.
I estimate you for sure below 15%bf. But 10% bf might be to generous. So I guss 11% to 12% bf ranges.

How long it took you to get there?

View attachment 2348654
2 years of lean bulking, how would u rate me face wise at such body fat???
My stats are 18 pull ups in a row, 65 push ups in a row, 37 dips in a row

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
how would u rate me face wise at such body fat???
slighlty above average.
your base structure and face features is imo, slightly below average. But with pretty good grooming, leanmaxxing face, and stuff, imo you bumped up the face to slightly above average

• +1
Reactions: Arminius
slighlty above average.
your base structure and face features is imo, slightly below average. But with pretty good grooming, leanmaxxing face, and stuff, imo you bumped up the face to slightly above average
What would u reccomend me to ascend???

slighlty above average.
20230727 103058

20230727 102931

I want a physique Like that

What would u reccomend me to ascend???
face only you mean?

you want softamxxing suggestions?
or hardmaxxing suggestions?

not sure if this will add much SMV in the eyes of women. These dudes do look cooler, to muh male eyes.
That said. This seems not possible in general natty, this looks juicy possible only. imo not worth it to go that route, if you only do it for appeal maxxing to women. Because I doubt it adds much smv if any, compared to be fully nattymaxxed shredded shape. It can maybe make sense, to go juice mode, if it's opnes career and shit like a bodybuilder or whatever one does for carreer. At least one makes money from taking all these juicy risks

• +1
Screenshot 20230729 145829 Google

Screenshot 20230729 145842 Google

Screenshot 20230729 150005 Google

How do u rate this mexican fitness influencer???

Last edited:
face, HTN to maybe Chadlite ranges.
How long do u think it Will take to me to get a physique Like that, im planning to hop on test and tren, do u think is doable in a year???

How long do u think it Will take to me to get a physique Like that, im planning to hop on test and tren, do u think is doable in a year???
I am not knowledgeable enough at all, on juice, and juice gains. To be able to make any comment on that.
I dunno if you can get there natty, but it will take time for sure.
I train a programm and so on, from a really good blackpilled personal trainer guy. He knows alot about this matter of gym, and juice also. He even has a medical study backgorund. If you want his contact info, to ask about this stuff. Just DM me. I can add his instagram info for you.

• +1