Why did I go back to my rapist to have sex with him after the rape, dates and breakup?

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I will write about this excruciating memory. I was an around 20 year-old vulnerable girl who goes to college, but has never had a friend or been close to her family. My family was abusive, but I was so used to it and hadn't realized how toxic they were at that time.

Anyway, I made a post online telling I'm looking for a language exchange partner. A foreign guy contacted me by email and we planned to meet up at a cafe. At the cafe, he said he preferred drinking at night rather than having coffee, took me to a bar, and intoxicated me. He raped me that night and I woke up in my flat, sleeping next to him. It was quite confusing. I wasn't really sure what was going on, but he started acting like my bf, so I started dating with him.

Fast forward about a year, I went through a lot with him like my HS classmate telling me he groped her, so I broke up with him. I picked up all my stuff like a hair dryer from his flat and packed them in a big bag, and left.

However, (maybe a week or two weeks) later. I come over to his flat at night and had sex with him. I don't remember how many times this happened.

What torments me is that I haven't a clue why I slept with him after the breakup. I couldn't and still can't understand my own behaviour.

Any thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and try2beme
Shes a waste of human life

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs
I can sniff the stinky Dalit curry ass faggot that wrote this behind the Reddit post:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

• +1
I will write about this excruciating memory. I was an around 20 year-old vulnerable girl who goes to college, but has never had a friend or been close to her family. My family was abusive, but I was so used to it and hadn't realized how toxic they were at that time.

Anyway, I made a post online telling I'm looking for a language exchange partner. A foreign guy contacted me by email and we planned to meet up at a cafe. At the cafe, he said he preferred drinking at night rather than having coffee, took me to a bar, and intoxicated me. He raped me that night and I woke up in my flat, sleeping next to him. It was quite confusing. I wasn't really sure what was going on, but he started acting like my bf, so I started dating with him.

Fast forward about a year, I went through a lot with him like my HS classmate telling me he groped her, so I broke up with him. I picked up all my stuff like a hair dryer from his flat and packed them in a big bag, and left.

However, (maybe a week or two weeks) later. I come over to his flat at night and had sex with him. I don't remember how many times this happened.

What torments me is that I haven't a clue why I slept with him after the breakup. I couldn't and still can't understand my own behaviour.

Any thoughts?
Thought this would be @cromagnon talking about the bbc that blacked him

• JFL

Any thoughts?
Bitch was never raped.

• +1