Why did I have mogger genes as a kid but fucked up puberty genes?

S

sigmasss

Silver
Basically up to age 12 I was a mogger had crazy good harmony , had a wide plate (still do) , better jaw (somehow), deep set eyes (still have those) and as soon as I entered puberty I had high cortisol levels from crazy sports training and shit mental health and I got diagnosed with juvenile arthritis which meant I couldnt walk without crutches had to take copious amount of steroids which fucked up my collagen levels induced forehead acne bloated ass face , fucked joint cucking my height potential leaving me to 5'9 at 16.8 yrs old its fucked it induced a pedostache so many fucking disgusting side - effects. Got emotional abuse at the same time , I had thoughts of roping at 12 however I turned to the blue pill to cope for several years until 15 and became obese af esssentially subhuman. At 15 I became redpilled asf and at about 16 I started gymaaxxing and becoming a retarted gymcel however unironically it worked as I ascended to subhuman to upper mid tier normie . I became blackpilled after I experienced literally people coming up to talk to me and inviting me to social events more girls talking to me ete . However , I am so confused how could I go from a child model tier to absolute pile of shit as soon as I hit puberty?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and poopoohead
pics or didnt happen

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
didnt read or didnt happen

pics or didnt happen
Why the fuck would I larp about this and write such a lengthy fucking post . Lets say therotically it did happen cuz you dont believe it . What do you reckon are the cause is environmental of this or just genetic subhumanity

i experienced something similar but for me it was due to mouth-breathing + shit phenotype causing horseface and worsening NCT. compact symmetrical midface with PCT and light eyes is life ong

the only thing that can cause it is excessive mouth-breathing/low tongue posture and being genetically predisposed to a long-ish face usually

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
If someday I have the balls to post my pics on an obscure forum i would but not now . I am genuinally not larping I legit had my mom try and get me selected for an indian colgate toothpaste ad

• Love it
You might be overestimating your looks when you were younger

• +1
I also had a way better jaw as a kid
My eyes got wayyyy more deepset from puberty I remember waking up one day looking more "manly" and crying because I noticed I don't look like a kid anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
Why the fuck would I larp about this and write such a lengthy fucking post . Lets say therotically it did happen cuz you dont believe it . What do you reckon are the cause is environmental of this or just genetic subhumanity
Your looks post puberty=genetics + early environment. Too much stress during your early years can mess you up at puberty. There is evidence that too much stress early in life can cause you to end up shorter and it can mess up your face symmetry. But this only applies to stress during early childhood, not late childhood (meaning after age 5-7 I believe). Stress releases cortisol which can stunt or alter bone growth.

If someday I have the balls to post my pics on an obscure forum i would but not now . I am genuinally not larping I legit had my mom try and get me selected for an indian colgate toothpaste ad
You insult us by calling looksmax.org an "obscure forum"

>Indian
>model looks
pick one

Children don't require bonemass to be good looking just harmony

5AAF69EB C1B6 4CEE 9A22 73C58D8B361F

Me at 6yo
21FFE30A CC26 4736 992D 93CEFF3363CD
Me at 12yo. Fucking brutal, anyone who says enviroment doesn’t matter is a fucking liar.

Went from a prettyboy chadlite to a mtn/ltn. Thankfully I saved myself and I’m a htn, maybe a chadlite to some but I would give anything to save myself back then. I might’ve been a Chad rightnow

• +1
Reactions: mogger797