Why did i have the highest T in the worst conditions

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

Kraken
When i was in school getting 2 hours of sleep daily working out everyday (lowers t and increase stress hormones) ate junk food all day drank alcohol everyday i felt the highest T and aggressive enough rage to kill someone
Now on summer break i get 10 hours of sleep dont work out eat raw food 0 sex drive or aggression? Why

• +1
Reactions: cavy
Junk food is anabolic and increases T and igf-1 :Comfy:

Junk food is anabolic and increases T and igf-1 :Comfy:
Bro no way it cancelled out all the stress hormones from getting no sleep 6 hours of school and working out daily

Because sleeping is gay

I sleep 1 hour a night maximum and my testosterone level is 4000

When i was in school getting 2 hours of sleep daily working out everyday (lowers t and increase stress hormones) ate junk food all day drank alcohol everyday i felt the highest T and aggressive enough rage to kill someone
Now on summer break i get 10 hours of sleep dont work out eat raw food 0 sex drive or aggression? Why
Testosterone is genetic, so it probably could’ve been higher given you had better diet and how did you know what your test was anyway?

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Testosterone is genetic, so it probably could’ve been higher given you had better diet and how did you know what your test was anyway?
I dont know but i would fight people before and have very aggresive personality now i am scared to leave my house

I dont know but i would fight people before and have very aggresive personality now i am scared to leave my house
I mean manlets do the same thing