Why did i slice the top of my wrist multiple times when i was upset and angry and couldnt express it like a girl

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Im such a pussy for doing that, legit i don't know why i did it, in a fit of rage,
maybe i was replicating those foids i see self harm, ex girlfriend used to self harm and send it to me, maybe influenced by that

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
are you a 15 yo white girl?

are you a 15 yo white girl?
im a 15 year old white boy, i dont know why i did it, i feel like an attention seeker, dont wanna go out,
dont even feel like using venting tag on this forum, feel like some slut posting her sadness on her snap story.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and PseudoMaxxer
im a 15 year old white boy, i dont know why i did it, i feel like an attention seeker, dont wanna go out,
dont even feel like using venting tag on this forum, feel like some slut posting her sadness on her snap story.
nah you can vent bro, but what’s so bad about your life that you feel the need to cut yourself?

Talk to me son.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and cromagnon
nah you can vent bro, but what’s so bad about your life that you feel the need to cut yourself?

Talk to me son.
thank you man, i appreciate it a lot, really.

im so autistic, cant talk to anybody sometimes, always get made fun of by people and just get it passed off as a joke, parents yell at me and scream at me and say im a dissapointment, so much mental load for me

and i cant express it, cant scream because my voice is so hoarse from all my yelling, i dotn know how to get it out and express my emotions.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender and PseudoMaxxer
Another day, another woman stuck inside a mans body.

Slice it vertically next time, trooncel.

• So Sad
Reactions: cromagnon
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dylan and raleqtambrobret
used to make fun of self harm people in fucking discord vcs a year ago, now i do it myself, wtf is wrong with me

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Another day, another woman stuck inside a mans body.

Slice it vertically next time, trooncel.
wtf am i saying, i shouldnt be agreeing with you, go kill yourself you little faggot nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, ltsOver and raleqtambrobret
thank you man, i appreciate it a lot, really.

im so autistic, cant talk to anybody sometimes, always get made fun of by people and just get it passed off as a joke, parents yell at me and scream at me and say im a dissapointment, so much mental load for me

and i cant express it, cant scream because my voice is so hoarse from all my yelling, i dotn know how to get it out and express my emotions.
Unironically start going to the gym

wtf am i saying, i shouldnt be agreeing with you, go kill yourself you little faggot nigger
At least your inner self is finally starting to agree with me.
You know deep down I'm right, you're just trying to deny it to preserve your ego since we've had past quarrels.

You can just tell the second response where you insult me is forced, it doesn't seem natural like the first one.

dats right, talk back son.

Show some balls.

• Love it
At least your inner self is finally starting to agree with me.
You know deep down I'm right, you're just trying to deny it to preserve your ego since we've had past quarrels.

You can just tell the second response where you insult me is forced, it doesn't seem natural like the first one.
only a faggot, cuck little piece of shit would put another man down while they are suffering
you've showed your true character you little fuck, you have no camaraderie and your ancestors are ashamed of you

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and raleqtambrobret
emotional little boy should've just went to the gym or something jfl

Im such a pussy for doing that, legit i don't know why i did it, in a fit of rage,
maybe i was replicating those foids i see self harm, ex girlfriend used to self harm and send it to me, maybe influenced by that
i've had the urge to do this many times but my narcissism saved me because i'm not leaving a scar on this body i'd rather hurt someone else

only a faggot, cuck little piece of shit would put another man down while they are suffering
you've showed your true character you little fuck, you have no camaraderie and your ancestors are ashamed of you
This is my true character because I am a true human.
It is in our nature to put down others when possible.

Camaraderie is just a facade for a transactional relationship, there is no such thing as true friendship/brotherhood.
Every relation you have in life will disappear the moment you stop giving.

My ancestors would be proud of me for accepting my humanity, unlike you.
You reject yourself, you reject the human part of yourself & you try to replace it with some virtuous fantasy being.
At the end of the day, you live in delusions while I live in the truth.

i've had the urge to do this many times but my narcissism saved me because i'm not leaving a scar on this body i'd rather hurt someone else
scars are gone, its nothing

This is my true character because I am a true human.
It is in our nature to put down others when possible.

Camaraderie is just a facade for a transactional relationship, there is no such thing as true friendship/brotherhood.
Every relation you have in life will disappear the moment you stop giving.

My ancestors would be proud of me for accepting my humanity, unlike you.
You reject yourself, you reject the human part of yourself & you try to replace it with some virtuous fantasy being.
At the end of the day, you live in delusions while I live in the truth.

what a bullshit, facetious and cunty response.

true europeans (which you desperately claim to be), and indeed true humans, embody altruism, a love for nature, and the essence of the human experience.

you, on the other hand, exhibit nothing but weakness. a real man lifts others up when they are down, demonstrating true strength and character. your philosophy only reveals your own worthlessness.

your ancestors would be ashamed of your distorted view of humanity. true humanity is about compassion, solidarity, and elevating each other. it is not about selfishness and tearing others down.

rejecting the virtuous aspects of human nature in favor of a cynical, transactional view of relationships only shows a deep misunderstanding of what it means to be human. you may claim to live in truth, but it is a truth devoid of empathy and integrity—a delusion far more damaging than any idealistic virtue.

go fucking kill yourself. you are worthless

• JFL
what a bullshit, facetious and cunty response.

true europeans (which you desperately claim to be), and indeed true humans, embody altruism, a love for nature, and the essence of the human experience.

you, on the other hand, exhibit nothing but weakness. a real man lifts others up when they are down, demonstrating true strength and character. your philosophy only reveals your own worthlessness.

your ancestors would be ashamed of your distorted view of humanity. true humanity is about compassion, solidarity, and elevating each other. it is not about selfishness and tearing others down.

rejecting the virtuous aspects of human nature in favor of a cynical, transactional view of relationships only shows a deep misunderstanding of what it means to be human. you may claim to live in truth, but it is a truth devoid of empathy and integrity—a delusion far more damaging than any idealistic virtue.

go fucking kill yourself. you are worthless
Just lol at your contradictions.
You say true humans embody altrusim & a love for nature.

If we take altruism into consideration, then being a kind one to every single human would be the opposite of that mindset.
Altruism is about concern of the welfare of others, but keeping most of the "humans" alive will just RUIN said welfare.
Who do you think is doing all the murdering, raping & other heinous crimes? It's "humans".

But getting rid of said people would be against altruism, right? That's the flaw of it.
By caring for everyone you actually end up hurting everyone.

And a love for nature, just fucking lol at this point.
Nature wants a certain amount of people to exist.
If we were to exhibit true love for nature, we'd exterminate 90% of the "humans" that are alive right now, if not more.

Why do you think people are damned with subhuman genetics & troubles with their lives?
It's because they're only alive from human advancement & technology, in nature they'd all PERISH & keep a natural balance.

Keep coping you 14 year old child, I hope you mature soon enough & realise what you're saying is all bullshit.
To be human is to be "evil".

• JFL
Just lol at your contradictions.
You say true humans embody altrusim & a love for nature.

If we take altruism into consideration, then being a kind one to every single human would be the opposite of that mindset.
Altruism is about concern of the welfare of others, but keeping most of the "humans" alive will just RUIN said welfare.
Who do you think is doing all the murdering, raping & other heinous crimes? It's "humans".

But getting rid of said people would be against altruism, right? That's the flaw of it.
By caring for everyone you actually end up hurting everyone.

And a love for nature, just fucking lol at this point.
Nature wants a certain amount of people to exist.
If we were to exhibit true love for nature, we'd exterminate 90% of the "humans" that are alive right now, if not more.

Why do you think people are damned with subhuman genetics & troubles with their lives?
It's because they're only alive from human advancement & technology, in nature they'd all PERISH & keep a natural balance.

Keep coping you 14 year old child, I hope you mature soon enough & realise what you're saying is all bullshit.
To be human is to be "evil".
JFL, your contradictions are glaring.

you say altruism means keeping every single human alive, but that's a straw man argument. true altruism is about improving the welfare of society, which includes addressing crime and ensuring safety. being kind doesn't mean tolerating harmful behavior. societies have laws and systems to deal with those who murder, rape, and commit other heinous crimes. these systems are part of a collective effort to protect and uplift our species.

claiming that caring for everyone hurts everyone is a false dichotomy. altruism involves making tough decisions for the greater good, which includes protecting people from those who cause harm. it's not about blind kindness but about fostering a community where everyone can thrive safely.

your take on loving nature is equally flawed. respecting nature doesn't mean exterminating humans. sustainable living and environmental stewardship are about finding a balance where humans and nature can coexist. we can reduce our impact on the planet without resorting to genocide. conservation efforts and green technologies are examples of how we can harmonize human presence with natural ecosystems. do you even listen to half of the shit you write? this is the most retarded take of your entire bullshit essay btw

your argument about "subhuman genetics" is deeply flawed. advancements in technology and medicine have significantly improved the quality of life for countless individuals, enabling more people to reach their full potential. dismissing these advancements as unnatural disregards the essence of human progress and adaptability. throughout history, humans have used their intelligence and innovation to overcome challenges and enhance survival, demonstrating the true strength of our species.

these advancements are in accordance with nature, as evolution favors adaptability and problem-solving. human ingenuity is a natural trait that has allowed us to thrive in diverse environments and overcome numerous obstacles. our ability to innovate and improve our circumstances is a testament to our evolutionary success.

"muh humans are le innatural"

fucking retard

calling yourself a realist while larping as a pseudo-intellectual is laughable. your views are extreme and lack nuance, showing a poor understanding of human nature and society. you reduce complex issues to simplistic, cynical solutions that ignore the potential for positive change and growth.

to be human is to strive for betterment, not to revel in cynicism. true strength lies in compassion, understanding, and working together to create a world where both people and nature can flourish. your narrow, negative view is what's truly immature and misguided.

Get out of my thread, and go kill yourself.

Last edited:
  • JFL
JFL, your contradictions are glaring.

you say altruism means keeping every single human alive, but that's a straw man argument. true altruism is about improving the welfare of society, which includes addressing crime and ensuring safety. being kind doesn't mean tolerating harmful behavior. societies have laws and systems to deal with those who murder, rape, and commit other heinous crimes. these systems are part of a collective effort to protect and uplift our species.
Just change the definition to argue with someone theory.
Read it.
claiming that caring for everyone hurts everyone is a false dichotomy. altruism involves making tough decisions for the greater good, which includes protecting people from those who cause harm. it's not about blind kindness but about fostering a community where everyone can thrive safely.
your take on loving nature is equally flawed. respecting nature doesn't mean exterminating humans. sustainable living and environmental stewardship are about finding a balance where humans and nature can coexist. we can reduce our impact on the planet without resorting to genocide. conservation efforts and green technologies are examples of how we can harmonize human presence with natural ecosystems. do you even listen to half of the shit you write? this is the most retarded take of your entire bullshit essay btw
8 billion humans & nature cannot coexist.
We need to clean up the earth of the subhumans who only exist because of human intervention, you're one of them.
your argument about "subhuman genetics" is deeply flawed. advancements in technology and medicine have significantly improved the quality of life for countless individuals, enabling more people to reach their full potential. dismissing these advancements as unnatural disregards the essence of human progress and adaptability. throughout history, humans have used their intelligence and innovation to overcome challenges and enhance survival, demonstrating the true strength of our species.
Just lol.
Most people would've died without human intervention, an example would be you.
I bet you're a premature baby, a subhuman that is.
these advancements are in accordance with nature, as evolution favors adaptability and problem-solving. human ingenuity is a natural trait that has allowed us to thrive in diverse environments and overcome numerous obstacles. our ability to innovate and improve our circumstances is a testament to our evolutionary success. rather than viewing these improvements as detrimental, they should be seen as milestones of human achievement and the ongoing pursuit of betterment for all.
No human advancement was in accordance with nature.
Everything we do is taking from nature for the gain of humanity, we are parasitic beings, but we can minimise it by cleaning up the population, giving a better life to the humans who deserve to live.
"muh humans are le innatural"
Yes, most would not exist in nature, I've mentioned this already.
fucking retard
Coming from a 14 year old who changed the definition of altruism to help his argument.
calling yourself a realist while larping as a pseudo-intellectual is laughable. your views are extreme and lack nuance, showing a poor understanding of human nature and society. you reduce complex issues to simplistic, cynical solutions that ignore the potential for positive change and growth.
You're a retarded 14 year old, I don't expect you to understand, I simply write out what's right so others can join in and have a proper argument with me.
to be human is to strive for betterment, not to revel in cynicism. true strength lies in compassion, understanding, and working together to create a world where both people and nature can flourish. your narrow, negative view is what's truly immature and misguided.
To be human is to strive for betterment, I agree with this.
Except there won't be any betterment if we keep compassion & understanding for the genetic failures who simply leech off the ones who are trying to advance humanity.

We can't work together with 70 IQ subhumans who only know how to do what they're told to do and even then they fail miserably at it.
So guess what they do? They leech.

• JFL
Just change the definition to argue with someone theory.
Read it.

"changing the definition of altruism" altruism is defined as the principle or practice of concern for the welfare of others, which inherently means improving others lives and the welfare of society (since people live in that society). JFL at your intelligence.

8 billion humans & nature cannot coexist.
We need to clean up the earth of the subhumans who only exist because of human intervention, you're one of them.
8 billion humans and nature can coexist through sustainable practices and conservation efforts. which has been proven. legit. you're a retard

Just lol.
Most people would've died without human intervention, an example would be you.
I bet you're a premature baby, a subhuman that is.
our ability to innovate and improve healthcare aligns with nature's principle of adaptation and survival, where species evolve to overcome challenges and thrive in their environment (evolution)

No human advancement was in accordance with nature.
read above
Everything we do is taking from nature for the gain of humanity, we are parasitic beings, but we can minimise it by cleaning up the population, giving a better life to the humans who deserve to live.
already addressed, keep repeating yourself bud

Yes, most would not exist in nature, I've mentioned this already.
define nature since you love that word so much. our evolution was naturally occuring. therefore so is our progress is inherently NATURAL. faggot

Coming from a 14 year old who changed the definition of altruism to help his argument.
nothing was changed

You're a retarded 14 year old, I don't expect you to understand, I simply write out what's right so others can join in and have a proper argument with me.
keep the ad-hominems up bud

To be human is to strive for betterment, I agree with this.
Except there won't be any betterment if we keep compassion & understanding for the genetic failures who simply leech off the ones who are trying to advance humanity.
progress is inclusive, advancing humanity means fixing problems and "genetic failures", not simply throwing them away. inb4 "muh killing disabled people is progress because its muh easier"

We can't work together with 70 IQ subhumans who only know how to do what they're told to do and even then they fail miserably at it.
So guess what they do? They leech.
claiming that individuals with lower IQs are incapable and only drain resources overlooks their potential to contribute in different ways. progress is not about excluding people based on perceived intelligence, progress is improving it. fuck ur stupid. inb4 "just filter them out the gene pool brah". sorry, but most humans don't think that way cuck. you aren't normal, like i've said

Last edited: