Why did Kurt Cobain rope?

Deleted member 5634

Deleted member 5634

Banned
He had looks, status and money. Why would you rope at this point? He had everything in the world. It does not make sense.
Kurt cobain 1491047802

crazy bitch wife

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek, Magnesium and gaymidget
depression

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gaymidget, Lux and Deleted member 5875
66F32224 A9D6 4B13 B4DD 636111A8F758

because he got mogged by this giga mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Kekee, Chadrapist and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Hozay
once you have everything you have no goal in life i guess and get depressed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
Drugs is a crazy thing bro

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
He had looks, status and money. Why would you rope at this point? He had everything in the world. It does not make sense.
View attachment 712249
He had a condition that caused him pain every moment he was awake he talked about it often in interviews and the life he was living didnโ€™t help

• +1
Reactions: Lux
got voicemogged by stanley, couldn't cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fvolkek and Deleted member 5634
i know the video is kinda long but hopefully you guys please watch it and listen carefully.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Blackout.xl
i know the video is kinda long but hopefully you guys please watch it and listen carefully.

I WILL FUCKING SELL MY KIDNEYS TO THE DEVIL FOR A GOOOD FACE

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek, nonserviam, toolateforme and 1 other person
Cause someone on looksmax told him he was a manlet

• JFL
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 4991
He didnโ€™t his crazy ex wife ordered the hit. Just kidding but he was heroin addict it was over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Cause someone on looksmax told him he was a manlet

No height for face tbh, novoselic was ugly as fuck, without kurt face they will never have gotten famous lol
3192770ce55f51ea51121731b40d7947

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 4991, BradAniston and 1 other person
apparently he was murdered, not a suicide

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 6572
  • So Sad
implying you could eventually become chad

Fuck man, you are right lol. If i dont ascend by 32 years old i'll cope with scorts then kill myself after both of my parents die

• +1
Reactions: wasted
Fuck man, you are right lol. If i dont ascend by 32 years old i'll cope with scorts then kill myself after both of my parents die
crazy to think that some people have better lives just because of mere luck

The worst think is seeing legit good girls get passed on the cock carousel and then hitting the wall living with cats and unable to pair bond with anything, i seem good looking girls lie on the face of their boyfriends is so infuriating fuck.

• +1
Reactions: wasted
He wanted to burn out and not fade away

Depression, got bullied as a kid, crazy wife, drugs. Chester Bennington also roped because he couldn't cope with his past life (drugs and being molested).

And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind."

His songs weren't very good

• JFL
  • +1
crazy to think you betas still cant get over the fact that life isnt fair :ROFLMAO:

once you have everything you have no goal in life i guess and get depressed

This
He already experienced everything he could long ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Could be many reasons, crazy bitch wife who cheated on him, him being an edgy hipster, heroin addiction and his neurotransmitters utterly thrashed he didn't find anything enjoyable anymore, maybe he realized he's at his peak and it's only downhill from there so dying young would immortalize him

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and Deleted member 5634
cause his cover of "The man who sold the world" was shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and MewingJBP
crazy to think you betas still cant get over the fact that life isnt fair :ROFLMAO:
crazy to think youre calling other guys betas when youre a genetic dead end

• +1
And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind."

Wtf

This
He already experienced everything he could long ago
And I thought my dopamine receptors were fucked this guy had stacies banging on his door while he eats fancy Seattle food in front of his 1000 inch tv

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
depreshun

• +1
He had a stomach illness and he was in pain every moment so i have read..
Maybe he couldnt cope with it tbh

• +1
He had a stomach illness and he was in pain every moment so i have read..
Maybe he couldnt cope with it tbh

more likely just bs excuse to cover up his heroin addiction

I read a lot about his life and his death. Essentially, he grew up in a fxcked up family and he changed his home several times during his adolescence. On top of that, he was always the small feminine kid so he got bullied in high school. He tried to kill himself even before fame. Afterwards, the fame was jus too much. He became one of the most famous person literally over night. The last thing which pushed him over the edge was his wife. Courtney Love was a crazy bitch and she cheated several times on him. She cucked him hard and he couldn't deal with it. He had no red pill sources or anything helping him. So he was stuck with too much fame, no privacy, drug addiction issues and a crazy wife which he deeply loved but who destroyed his self esteem even further.

• +1
Could be many reasons, crazy bitch wife who cheated on him, him being an edgy hipster, heroin addiction and his neurotransmitters utterly thrashed he didn't find anything enjoyable anymore, maybe he realized he's at his peak and it's only downhill from there so dying young would immortalize him
yeah and also being the small kid growing up. Thats something I deal with till today although I am decently attractive and not very small anymore (177cm, 75kg, 18% bf). I have also got a babyface and nobody takes me serious as for know. Even if you ascend, its hard to break through the mental baggage, look at amnesia. Kurt Cobain was a musical genius, good looking and famous as hell but he still saw the small little Kurt in the mirror who got rejected in high school by everyone.

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and Deleted member 5634

Users who are viewing this thread

Back