Why did my face get better with lifting/bulk?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
I think I got a better face, based on reactions I get in real life. I bulked, so my bodyfat went up, how did my face improve? Does lifting remove bloat?

PRELIFTING:

AFTER LIFTING:
https://imgur.com/a/e2mHmkT

How is that?

Normie.
From incel to normie.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Mogging me with that social life

tumblr_inline_mfbvmhElCs1r14scv.gif

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Never_Began, androidcel and 2 others
Your face actually improved a lot.
I need to start lifting as soon as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
I met those guys in the club but Id say theres many people I know tbh
I am too much of a social retard to go to the club or have any fun there

Your face actually improved a lot.
I need to start lifting as soon as possible.
Another reason to start lifting tbh, happens to all people that lift. Just corious how this happens really
I am too much of a social retard to go to the club or have any fun there
If you come to slovenia we can go together once ngl lol

this comment is pseudoscience btw-
u can’t cheat your genes positively or negatively , the problem with most of us is that we allow ourselves to become lazy in many aspects of life thus hindering us from our potential.

You basically just became your normal self

my comments are pseudoscience btw-
you’re u can’t cheat your genes positively or negatively , the problem with most of us is that we allow ourselves to become lazy in many aspects of life thus hindering us from our potential.

You basically just became your normal self
Yes but its still an improvment tehnically, from being lazy. And with gym you can improve your genetic potential. So lifting removed bloat?
just slavmaxx bro
Just join as SLovenian gang bro

Yes but its still an improvment tehnically, from being lazy. And with gym you can improve your genetic potential. So lifting removed bloat?

Just join as SLovenian gang bro
obviously you did improve no doubt about that.

What I mean to say is. When you start to do things like being active(gym for ur case) or even things like being social like clubbing. You realize you arnt as bad as you think. You always had those bones, just you had to unlock it.

Now the question regarding bloating also involves a bit of pseudoscience.

What is the one thing everybody does when they lift? they clench or some sort of mouth tightening.That clench is just like chewing but in the form of excerise. I believe that is the cause for your improvement in your face.

What is the one thing everybody does when they lift? they clench or some sort of mouth tightening.That clench is just like chewing but in the form of excerise. I believe that is the cause for your improvement in your face.
Damn, thats good, didnt know that! So do you think for other 6 months my face will look better or is that just temporary?

Damn, thats good, didnt know that! So do you think for other 6 months my face will look better or is that just temporary?
Those facial gains are only temporary only if you stop going. Even then it takes a while for the facial muscles to atrophy. (2-3 months of shit dieting)

However I can say from personal experience the facial gains will be less and less as times goes on.
Also you mentioned your bulking, so don’t worry you will look even greater when you shred/cut.
Keep up the great work man you made great progress so far.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Those facial gains are only temporary only if you stop going. Even then it takes a while for the facial muscles to atrophy. (2-3 months of shit dieting)

However I can say from personal experience the facial gains will be less and less as times goes on.
Also you mentioned your bulking, so don’t worry you will look even greater when you shred/cut.
Keep up the great work man you made great progress so far.
Tbh I dirty bulked and got some nice strenght gains and fat gains.

I need to recomp now, but I still think it was better to eat a little more than nothing and get no muscle.

This is me now, so Im really corious what now, I think Im fat really but my strenght numbers went up.

This is me during summer, I looked terrible Imo:

Tbh I dirty bulked and got some nice strenght gains and fat gains.

I need to recomp now, but I still think it was better to eat a little more than nothing and get no muscle.

This is me now, so Im really corious what now, I think Im fat really but my strenght numbers went up.

This is me during summer, I looked terrible Imo:

It’s cold as shit presuming where you are from, so take this time to bulk,
As a fellow lifter winter and fall(is where gains are made), spring and summer( is where gains are shown.

However let me be honest in terms of physique. You got a good base but it seems like you are torso dominant. Your chest grew a lot more than your arms(arms seem same in before and afters). So maybe incorporate more close grip benching and more isolation work for your biceps and shoulders to get you a physique which is admired by females and men. If you need help with programming or excerise selection just hmu

So maybe incorporate more close grip benching

Only problem is Im torso dominant so it gives my chest a huge advantage

I do triceps but skip biceps, Ill incorporate it tbh. Im already working on shoulders very hard which you can see have improved so its only time I guess, id say they are good right now right?

Would you say Im fat atm now or just big cause of the torso? I am 87 kgs or 86kgs and went up 24pounds in 6months but Im tall 6'1''
In the before pic I was like 75-78. My arms improved but not by much! Still improvment is improvment tho!

Only problem is Im torso dominant so it gives my chest a huge advantage

I do triceps but skip biceps, Ill incorporate it tbh. Im already working on shoulders very hard which you can see have improved so its only time I guess, id say they are good right now right?

Would you say Im fat atm now or just big cause of the torso? I am 87 kgs or 86kgs and went up 24pounds in 6months but Im tall 6'1''
In the before pic I was like 75-78. My arms improved but not by much! Still improvment is improvment tho!
nah you ain’t fat by any means.
1. you store fat in your ab and side area(like most men) that’s natural when you gain weight. Also for gaining 24 lbs you look great cuz other people sometimes gain more fat.

2. you are young it seems and got another good 10 years so you got plenty of time to cut and bulk. remember it’s a marathon not a sprint

nah you ain’t fat by any means.
1. you store fat in your ab and side area(like most men) that’s natural when you gain weight. Also for gaining 24 lbs you look great cuz other people sometimes gain more fat.

2. you are young it seems and got another good 10 years so you got plenty of time to cut and bulk. remember it’s a marathon not a sprint
Thanks man, really made my day as I thought I was fat and was thinking of cutting! Gonna recomp and see how it goes, how would you say my traps and shoulders look like now? I can tell you my legs have very much improved so they are taken care of

You should cut.

Thanks man, really made my day as I thought I was fat and was thinking of cutting! Gonna recomp and see how it goes, how would you say my traps and shoulders look like now? I can tell you my legs have very much improved so they are taken care of
As a natural lifter the muscles like upper traps and shoulders respond at the slowest rate so don’t be too worried if they are lagging.

I can tell that you have added mass on your shoulders but it’s nothing eye catching. When I say mass, I mean in terms muscle mass not in terms wether it looks 3d. I was your same weight starting out and same weight rn but mines look more 3d cuz of emphasing the medial head. Also a lot of guys angel fraud by doing a 3/4 pose which makes your shoulders look more 3d. So if you gonna post pics on social media or dating sites learn to pose.

For upper traps I can’t judge cuz growth cuz of the angles of your body in the before and after but I will say u have great trap insertions for asetherhics(long and narrow). However don’t work them too much by doing lots of shrugs because that will de emphasize the V taper look unless that’s not your goal.

However don’t work them too much by doing lots of shrugs because that will de emphasize the V taper look unless that’s not your goal.
Damn, that sucks, should I be worried tho? I do traps like 2-3 times a week but don't traps make you look bigger?

Damn, that sucks, should I be worried tho? I do traps like 2-3 times a week but don't traps make you look bigger?
look at the pics for how big traps look on a body
the black guys on roids and flexing
the white guy maybe on roids not conformed and not flexing

Also when people say they make you look bigger. They mean in terms of mass(you literally take up more space). Mind you, I’m not saying don’t train them. But also be advised when people say “traps make you look massive bro”. Most of the people who say that are after pure muscle gains even if it doesn’t look good.

Attachments

• DBACFA5C-F0F0-47C2-B4BA-86F05364E5C7.jpeg
    DBACFA5C-F0F0-47C2-B4BA-86F05364E5C7.jpeg
    30.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 55B52F09-1788-4D4D-BD22-7224FABD1589.jpeg
    55B52F09-1788-4D4D-BD22-7224FABD1589.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 8
look at the pics for how big traps look on a body
the black guys on roids and flexing
the white guy maybe on roids not conformed and not flexing

Also when people say they make you look bigger. They mean in terms of mass(you literally take up more space). Mind you, I’m not saying don’t train them. But also be advised when people say “traps make you look massive bro”. Most of the people who say that are after pure muscle gains even if it doesn’t look good.
Yeh to be honest when I see they are too big Ill stop training them

Yeh to be honest when I see they are too big Ill stop training them
They'll never get that big unless you're roiding.

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer