why did my fucking chad father married this sub5 female

lestoa

lestoa

looksmax till death
why why why why, why
why did my fuckign chad father fucked this female, he could fuck every female. He takes the sub5, the sub5. My father was extremely good looking when he was 30. Holy shit nigger was a chad. He is now 50 and is nw1 and still a fucking bone mogger. But he decided to fuck a sub5. A sub5, and now i need to deal with this shit

• JFL
Reactions: primqwe
🤣

Same tbh my mom is 5"0 flat

But at the end of the day I'm autistic because of my father's autism genes and would be fine if I was NT

It is what is is, I used to be mad but I'm too broke to pretend I deserve pussy anyway innit

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Tired of fucking stacies so settled for personality.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, thorns, primqwe and 1 other person
Maybe you're exaggerating and she's mtn

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
why why why why, why
why did my fuckign chad father fucked this female, he could fuck every female. He takes the sub5, the sub5. My father was extremely good looking when he was 30. Holy shit nigger was a chad. He is now 50 and is nw1 and still a fucking bone mogger. But he decided to fuck a sub5. A sub5, and now i need to deal with this shit
Challenge ur dad to a sword fight irl

(Loser dies)

• So Sad
why why why why, why
My mum. 5'8 blonde green eyed successful lawyer (High HTB/stacylite) married my curry father (at least he was above average height for an Australian).

Now she has a son that browses .org.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lestoa and thorns
why why why why, why
THIS IS THE REALEST THING IVE EVER READ OH MY GOSH

• So Sad
Reactions: lestoa