Why did my ramus seem to get shorter?

N

Nosrak

Iron
I know this sounds basically impossible but I literally woke up today and my fucking jaw seems to be smaller.

I’m attaching photos for reference. Am I trippin or did I dead ass lose ramus length???

Attachments

• 4AEE0264-C1BC-4FEA-B345-5745A91E9501.jpeg
    4AEE0264-C1BC-4FEA-B345-5745A91E9501.jpeg
    801.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0635.png
    IMG_0635.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0699.jpeg
    IMG_0699.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0665.jpeg
    IMG_0665.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: cavy
ur ramus is probably longer on one side than the other

I know this sounds basically impossible but I literally woke up today and my fucking jaw seems to be smaller.

I’m attaching photos for reference. Am I trippin or did I dead ass lose ramus length???
its because you are in your puberty and you are doing something wrong with your face cause it is growing vertically. Unironically it might be because you dont chew enough hard food and you dont mew.

its because you are in your puberty and you are doing something wrong with your face cause it is growing vertically. Unironically it might be because you dont chew enough hard food and you dont mew.
I do mew, should I try to start chewing more foods that are hard or crunchy?? would that help my ramus grow more vertically??

I meant so that it grows more forward.

I do mew, should I try to start chewing more foods that are hard or crunchy?? would that help my ramus grow more vertically??
yes but dont overdo that , because you will damage your teeth. You might just got fatter actually and thats why your ramus became less visible. Be careful with chewing. Or in fact it might be that you mew incorrectly and it gives negative results for you, try to fix your oral posture.

• +1
Reactions: Nosrak
just light/angle, or even water retention

don’t worry bro it’s impossible

yes but dont overdo that , because you will damage your teeth. You might just got fatter actually and thats why your ramus became less visible. Be careful with chewing. Or in fact it might be that you mew incorrectly and it gives negative results for you, try to fix your oral posture.
When I mew I put my tongue around a quarter of an inch behind my front teeth and push upwards using the front-middle of my tongue. The little fat pad or loose neck part under you jaw that retracts when you mew retracts for me so I believe I’m doing it correctly. Is this the incorrect way to mew?

When I mew I put my tongue around a quarter of an inch behind my front teeth and push upwards using the front-middle of my tongue. The little fat pad or loose neck part under you jaw that retracts when you mew retracts for me so I believe I’m doing it correctly. Is this the incorrect way to mew?
you overthink too much, at your age bones modify all the time and it might be because your gonions are getting more developed so it has more fat on it and it makes your ramus look less visible->short ramus illusion. You cant lose your ramus length so calm down, you are just developing so chill. Also the first 2 pics are from higher angle so i think you always had short ramus.

ur tripping bru wth, i see literally no diffference in the photos you put

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
you overthink too much, at your age bones modify all the time and it might be because your gonions are getting more developed so it has more fat on it and it makes your ramus look less visible->short ramus illusion. You cant lose your ramus length so calm down, you are just developing so chill. Also the first 2 pics are from higher angle so i think you always had short ramus.
My ramus was always short indeed, I just hyper analyze my face all the time and I woke up and felt like I saw a noticable difference so I startedvtweakin

I think I was just hyper analyzing myself too much maybe
most likely, plus if ur sub 5.5 psl people would never notice any small changes like that (also its physically impossible for that to happen to ur ramus)