Why did my standards go up so much when I became better looking?

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
I can describe the standards I have had for female sexual attraction in my life as follows:

1)11 years old: I started becoming attracted to women and being interested in sex. I was an ugly subhuman (3 PSL) and I crushed on the hottest girls of my class and social circles (top 20%) just like all of my male friends did.

2)14 years old: (Still 3 PSL) After being rejected many times, my standards dropped hard and I started being attracted to average girls and a few below avg girls aswell. These unfortunately also rejected me.

3)22 years old: I finished soft-looksmaxing and managed to reach 5.5PSL.(Mainly from going from fat to fit) Now average and below avg girls are no longer interesting to me and I am attracted to 5.5PSL girls and higher.

Now, the problem with this is that most people that are 5.5PSL+ at 22yo, have been above average looking for most of their lives, developing character and personality traits typical for such a looks-level. (Abundance mentality for example, higher overall self-esteem, never having trouble forming social connections, extroverted, etc.)
Going from 3PSL to 5.5PSL is extremely rare and generally only happens, just as in my case, when you are fat and then lose the weight.

Being ugly for my entire childhood has left me with the personality of an ugly person that has been rejected for all of his life. I simply don't match or vibe with girls or even guys of my own looks-level and still prefer to socialize with subhumans like I did before. I simply tend to be the 'best looking guy' of a group of ugly people now, friend-zoning other ugly girls at the same time. I have tried socializing with good-looking popular guys and simply don't connect with them.

Honestly, sometimes I feel like dropping all of this looksmaxxing shit and going back to being subhuman. Maybe my standards drop aswell and PSL4's start becoming attractive again. Sounds better than being an incel that rejects PSL4's because I am not attracted to them.

In fact, an incel friend of mine recently started hooking up with a PSL4 and he seemed genuinely happy with her. He showed me pictures of her and I wouldn't fuck her even if she made it obvious she wanted it, I simply wouldn't be able to.

I agree that looks is beneficial in things outside of dating/sex, but honestly, it doesn't matter at all for dating/sex. You think you have more chances when you are better looking, but your standards go up at the same time making dating just as hard.

You can be ugly and slay ugly girls and be just as happy as a GL guy slaying avg looking girls (lack of GL girls) simply because the GL guy is less attracted to avg girls than an ugly guy is to ugly girls.

Brutal.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arkantos, EckhartTollemaxx, UsernameRequired and 2 others
That's some gay shit homie

I can describe the standards I have had for female sexual attraction in my life as follows:

1)11 years old: I started becoming attracted to women and being interested in sex. I was an ugly subhuman (3 PSL) and I crushed on the hottest girls of my class and social circles (top 20%) just like all of my male friends did.

2)14 years old: (Still 3 PSL) After being rejected many times, my standards dropped hard and I started being attracted to average girls and a few below avg girls aswell. These unfortunately also rejected me.

3)22 years old: I finished soft-looksmaxing and managed to reach 5.5PSL.(Mainly from going from fat to fit) Now average and below avg girls are no longer interesting to me and I am attracted to 5.5PSL girls and higher.

Now, the problem with this is that most people that are 5.5PSL+ at 22yo, have been above average looking for most of their lives, developing character and personality traits typical for such a looks-level. (Abundance mentality for example, higher overall self-esteem, never having trouble forming social connections, extroverted, etc.)
Going from 3PSL to 5.5PSL is extremely rare and generally only happens, just as in my case, when you are fat and then lose the weight.

Being ugly for my entire childhood has left me with the personality of an ugly person that has been rejected for all of his life. I simply don't match or vibe with girls or even guys of my own looks-level and still prefer to socialize with subhumans like I did before. I simply tend to be the 'best looking guy' of a group of ugly people now, friend-zoning other ugly girls at the same time. I have tried socializing with good-looking popular guys and simply don't connect with them.

Honestly, sometimes I feel like dropping all of this looksmaxxing shit and going back to being subhuman. Maybe my standards drop aswell and PSL4's start becoming attractive again. Sounds better than being an incel that rejects PSL4's because I am not attracted to them.

In fact, an incel friend of mine recently started hooking up with a PSL4 and he seemed genuinely happy with her. He showed me pictures of her and I wouldn't fuck her even if she made it obvious she wanted it, I simply wouldn't be able to.

I agree that looks is beneficial in things outside of dating/sex, but honestly, it doesn't matter at all for dating/sex. You think you have more chances when you are better looking, but your standards go up at the same time making dating just as hard.

You can be ugly and slay ugly girls and be just as happy as a GL guy slaying avg looking girls (lack of GL girls) simply because the GL guy is less attracted to avg girls than an ugly guy is to ugly girls.

Brutal.
Can we get transformation photos or can you PM them to me? I'm genuinely interested in this type of changes.
I have also gone up maybe 1 psl because of losing weight mostly and my standards have gone up a bit also, nothing that dramatic though.
Could be just the blackpill and realizing how people really look by analyzing their features.

I think it's the opposite, looks matter mostly for dating/sex, you can get lots of friends even if you're ugly.
For getting jobs it helps for what i know, depends on the job though.

Psl 4 isn't bad tbh, I'd ltr one if I could find one that was a hoe