Why did nature women made pregnant woman so ugly n disgusting?

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Mistral
Not only they fart, vomit and shit all day, Not only they become fat beasts with flabby skin, also their FACE becomes subhuman too:

https://nypost.com/2023/01/04/my-pregnancy-nose-keeps-growing-and-growing-im-traumatized/
Screenshot 20240527 125141 1

Like wtf :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Imagine getting yourself a negro nose because....you are PREGNANT.
A HTB that went to highschool with me recently become knocked up and she literally become miss piggy after a car crash, along the way.
How can men bring themselves to fuck these creatures?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Korea and aspiringexcel
Would never get pregnant even if someone paid me if i was a foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and boss8055
Come to think about it, maybe it's a defense mechanism so men won't wanna fuck them hard and possibly harm the child but after the pregnancy they usually remain bloated n subhuman.

It's funny because when I was very young I used to have a breeding fetish and a pregnant bitch fetish because I assumed they looked as cute as pregnant 2d but reality is so much darker than our greatest nightmares isn't it?

Images   2024 05 27T125626570
Images   2024 05 27T125620376

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, pig_face, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Would never get pregnant even if someone paid me if i was a foid
I can understand when they let a millionaire fuck them raw so they can live off child support forever.
That's extremely smart but Imagine going through all of this because of some thug or some broke normies with SHIT genes :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Come to think about it, maybe it's a defense mechanism so men won't wanna fuck them hard and possibly harm the child but after the pregnancy they usually remain bloated n subhuman.

It's funny because when I was very young I used to have a breeding fetish and a pregnant bitch fetish because I assumed they looked as cute as pregnant 2d but reality is so much darker than our greatest nightmares isn't it?

View attachment 2947644 View attachment 2947645
+ absoloutely rapes the collagen and can cause hair loss, weight gain, BONE LOSS WHICH TRANSLATES TO FACIAL RECESSION:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, albe.ORG and aspiringexcel
I can understand when they let a millionaire fuck them raw so they can live off child support forever.
That's extremely smart but Imagine going through all of this because of some thug or some broke normies with SHIT genes :dafuckfeels:
Jews sold them a fantasy:lul:

+ most shit normies do is because of societal pressure its not what they actually want. Id say only around 45% parents actually wanted to become parents

• +1
Pregnant women are so hot I love that baby bump !

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, theonewhocantascend and n9wiff
Also, there are some cucks around here who will say:
"muh weemen are SUPPOSED TO BE "THICK", No wonder they get THICKIR when they pegnaaant, muh high E"

Nigger, woman become subhuman when pregnant :lul::lul: kys

• JFL
Many pregnant ladies I go went through just fine, is dependent on the woman

• +1
T
Jews sold them a fantasy:lul:

+ most shit normies do is because of societal pressure its not what they actually want. Id say only around 45% parents actually wanted to become parents
They are basically live stock.
They deadass do not have the capacity to stop and think critically like you are doing.

It may be cope, but sometimes I thank God for the fact that I'm not slayer, you know???
So called slayers I knew in my teens are all father's now and because of that they are BROKE. It's such an L when you have kids before you even start to THINK about having some sort of financial stability. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and n9wiff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back