Why did normies treat me so weird today?

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
Usually I get ignored by them but today everyone was exceptionally mean to me, 2 guys did this fake handshake fag shit and when I walked past a group of 3 normies they started laughing for some reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, StarvedEpi, Andremln and 4 others
Bro I had this too today but not the handshake thing I'd kms if that happened to me

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, greywind, Andremln and 2 others
Usually I get ignored by them but today everyone was exceptionally mean to me, 2 guys did this fake handshake fag shit and when I walked past a group of 3 normies they started laughing for some reason
They found your org account or saw you scrolling on here.

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, iloveboobs, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, PlayersGetPlayed, Mkhzee and 1 other person
Bro I had this too today but not the handshake thing I'd kms if that happened to me
Shit happened 2 times today and 1 time infront of 2 foids who both laughed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, iloveboobs and PlayersGetPlayed
kill them in roblox

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Andremln and imthesupremecel
i rmbr i was with a nt homie and we complemented someone's fit he was ltn at best, and his friend group looked at us like we had machetes or sum.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, greywind and imthesupremecel
i walked through a group of normies in uni today and they looked at the floor while i passed. they accepted the mog from the celtiberian CHUD 😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, greywind, Andremln and 2 others
I revved my motorcycle and launched it in front of a bunch of high schoolers cuz they where egging me on to

• +1
Reactions: Andremln and imthesupremecel
i walked through a group of normies in uni today and they looked at the floor while i passed. they accepted the mog from the celtiberian CHUD 😂😂
Tales from the mumbai assylum

• JFL
Reactions: faustianspirit
i rmbr i was with a nt homie and we complemented someone's fit he was ltn at best, and his friend group looked at us like we had machetes or sum.
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
images

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Schizotypalcel