Why did Richard Ramirez give up his freedom?

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
This is a theory I have discussed with @curlyheadjames once. He believes that Richard Ramirez never did any crimes, and it was all an act. The reasoning behind it is unknown, but its some type of jewish propaganda....

@Xangsane @BrahminBoss @mrriceguy @Kenickie @Iasacrko
Basically, Richard Ramirez was multiple people, none of them did any crimes.

As you can see he quite often looks different.

OIP.biq3Esp6M5AwqVcA7oBYeAHaHT

Ricardo Manuel Ramirez (Richard Ramirez original form and body which has been replicated), the person who could be behind the "crimes". (NOBODY KILLED ANYONE, THIS IS ALL FAKE!!! THEY ONLY WANTED TO MAKE THE PERFECT IMAGE OF A DARK TRIAD PSL GOD AND SEE HOW SOCIETY REACTS!)

Anyways, Richard Ramirez is made to be the perfect man, if you calculate his ratios, it will be perfection, no matter what PSL guidelines might say, those ratios are the absolute template of the elites for a PERFECT man. THIS IS SIMPLY NOT POSSIBLE, without surgery intervention or COMPUTER EDITING SOFTWARE.
This is SUCH AN OBVIOUS move from the jews, it's baffling!

OIP.zj1NKyhsDW0eslxzww0-KAHaE8
2905714_1653558792211.png
OIP.07cYoMFS59KseZ49rXaVTQHaJ4

As you can see, these are all different Personas of "Richard Ramirez".

The truth is the people you see above are all of them NOT THE REAL RICHARD RAMIREZ. They are all different people, with the one on the right being a transexual version of the Richard Ramirez. As you can see BECOMING Richard Ramirez is just a matter of being able to transform in ways like @curlyheadjames (completely change your looks multiple times during your liftetime). THIS CAN BE DONE ONLY BY JEW DARK MAGIC OR USING EVIL SUBLIMINALS AND MANIFESTATION TECHNIQUES. They have tried to create the perfect Richard Ramirez multiple times.

R.0c4a10bb8eae33a06313e4014f3ed64d

d74bf919a4609a91a292a1ce9fe5a8b7.jpg

This is the ultimate Ricardo Ramirez clone that they could muster, this is the guy you have seen in interviews and NOT the same person as the one with the short hair!

I AM TIRED OF PEOPLE CALLING THIS MAN EVIL, WHEN HE IS THE PURE BEAUTY AND EMBODIMENT OF PSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE REAL BASTARD IS RICARDO MANUEL RAMIREZ, WHICH IS STILL OUT THERE! BUT STILL NONE OF THEM DID ANY CRIMES. THIS RICHARD RAMIREZ CLONE GAVE UP HIS LIFE TO BE A PSL ICON, IT IS TRULY A SAD BUT BEAUTIFUL STORY.

• JFL
Reactions: Supreme, forevermirin and Dr. Bludy
looks like @RR2XCUP

C173FD4B 3827 4565 90B2 5B0EAF8A88D6

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, aBetterMii, Yuno_howitez and 1 other person
Id that ice Spice ??
no thats not its just a girl called Miranda Ramirez

79ce5b96-ba11-4245-b909-6eb27e716194-jpeg.1954136
24dcc4ce-ab0a-4d60-ac3a-ffbda4b655be-jpeg.1954134

a438a8cb-334e-47f9-83f5-bfaa934bf1e8-jpeg.1954137
4adc8759-5a0d-4ded-98d2-a00ddd3a4035-jpeg.1954135

@curlyheadjames "im not tryna be richard ramirez bro"

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fxckz, Deleted member 20704 and Dr. Bludy

Ramirez mogs him to death James looks like jokER without makeup

• So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
@forevermirin

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin

Someone on discord said to copy a pose from google so I did plain and simple lol I don’t see anything wrong with copying a pose from this fake ass serial killer when it’s no different from a cartoon character or horror movie monster because Richard Ramirez is nothing but a facade and idea but to answer the question it’s not just Ramirez it’s also bundy dahmer gacy Manson kohberger Lanza Ramos etc. they are all fake ploys none of these scripted mass shootings are real they’re all just for the worlds stage if you look at their gematria like for the births deaths you can see it’s heavily scripted and all connected to freemasonry all serial killers school shooters are just fake and actors that’s why I’ll never trust the news it’s all crisis actors and they are made to inept fear into the masses which is why I didn’t hear about Bryan kohberger until he was caught and someone dmed me asking if he was chad when the whole nation was in fear I didn’t care because if I did I knew it was fake as fuck it’s all a ploy all fake all bullshit all lies do you really think these guys are serial killers? NOOOOO they are all actors they are no different than comic book characters or wwe superstars they are just put in real life as these actual humans who lived but nooooo it’s all a satanic ploy to spread mass fear it’s their evil agenda most think it’s schizo but it’s actually a pretty valid theory “serial killers” are no different than celebrities Who are also characters and played by multiple personas for example Lil peep is Jake Paul and Rihanna is played by a white woman named Rachel macadams from mean girls and puts on blackface dua lipa is played by James Charles they are all glorified society loves serial killers when the husbands asleep or at work the women always love to put on the murder show I mean come on it’s literally a business look at the sandy hook shooting how much they made hundreds of millions not to mention all the money made from true crime shows merchandise books etc. it’s all bullshit all lies all a mockery and blasphemy towards the one true savior Jesus christ so I encourage anyone reading this to pick up the Bible repent and read the book of psalms and revelations this is the generation that people will wake up to this subliminal programming and we will finally overcome this mass fear agenda throughout all the horrible faked crimes and deaths the news desperately wants us to believe I remember one of my family members called me on the phone after the uvalde shooting and was crying and I was even sad too but then I realized days later it was all a hoax none of this shit is real NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! DONT BELIEVE THESE FAKE TRUTH SPREADERS LIKE ALEX JONES WHO IS PLAYED BY BILL HICKS AND KANYE WEST WHO IS A FALSE PROPHET THEY ARE LITERALLY WORKING FOR THE ELITES AS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION WHICH MEANS THEY PRETEND TO BE ON OUR SIDE BUT ARE ACTUALLY TRYING TO EAT US FROM THE INSIDE OUT AND DESTROY US! SAME WITH CRETINS LIKE ANDREW TATE WHOS CHARACTER IS BASED OFF OF ANTON LAVEY THE CREATOR OF THE CHURCH OF SATAN ANDREW TATE = 666 IN GEMATRIA SAME CIPHER DECODES 666 FOR TRISTAN TATE AS WELL THESE ARE ALL PAWNS IN THE WORLD STAGE AND ITS ABOUT TIME YOU WAKE THE FUCK UP BECAUSE SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO FUCKING HAPPEN I FUCKING PROMISE YOU ALL MOTHERFUCKERS THEY ARE PLANNING A BIG ATTACK ON ALL OF MANKIND AND YOU MUST BE READY TO ACCEPT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOR. Whenever you research the fact that all celebrities are gender inverts, and characters then you can call me all the names you want “schizo crazy larper” whatever the fuck you want I don’t fucking care the evidence is undeniable and it’s all out there right in your fucking faces yet the masses deny the truth they are succumbed and engulfed in the lies but they will see one day how their whole life has been just one big fat lie.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz, m0ss26 and Yuno_howitez
I AM TIRED OF PEOPLE CALLING THIS MAN EVIL, WHEN HE IS THE PURE BEAUTY AND EMBODIMENT OF PSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE REAL BASTARD IS RICARDO MANUEL RAMIREZ, WHICH IS STILL OUT THERE! BUT STILL NONE OF THEM DID ANY CRIMES. THIS RICHARD RAMIREZ CLONE GAVE UP HIS LIFE TO BE A PSL ICON, IT IS TRULY A SAD BUT BEAUTIFUL STORY.
JFL Ramirez is not even 5 PSL whenever you take off the prosthetics plastered on the face and when you accept the fact that it’s actually a woman in drag a FTM transsexual all serial killers are played by actors and Ramirez is just high tier normie whenever the Zygomatic and gonion prosthetic and makeup are removed it’s not a PSL icon not even the persona I put out to is real I am a master at these disguises and changing so I would know it’s so easy to fake all of this shit using prosthetics makeup filters whatever you want if you didn’t know I am an actor as well but my story won’t be shown for at least another year I won’t be a serial killer but I will be a music artist lol

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Yuno_howitez
JFL Ramirez is not even 5 PSL whenever you take off the prosthetics plastered on the face and when you accept the fact that it’s actually a woman in drag a FTM transsexual all serial killers are played by actors and Ramirez is just high tier normie whenever the Zygomatic and gonion prosthetic and makeup are removed it’s not a PSL icon not even the persona I put out to is real I am a master at these disguises and changing so I would know it’s so easy to fake all of this shit using prosthetics makeup filters whatever you want if you didn’t know I am an actor as well but my story won’t be shown for at least another year I won’t be a serial killer but I will be a music artist lol
Lol

it kind of seems that something is true, i asked one of my friend's mom to rate a Ramirez and she shouted immediately she is a woman, idk tho ..