Why did she reject me?

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

Banned
The most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen still to this day, would always hang around me and talk to me and touch my arm, apologize if she didn’t get a chance to say by before she left and got upset when she seen other girls in my phone. When I asked her out she said she had plans, I tried again and she said she had other plans. What was her deal? I began to buy her lunch HAHAHAHA, what a cuck, this got me nowhere obviously.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: itsherlossNVM, panjeet currycel, Darkeningstar and 2 others
@8uAte @vermillioncorefan @alurmo @nathan

• +1
Reactions: nathan
she doesn't find you attractive

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM, twojei, AspiringMogger and 3 others
The most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen still to this day, would always hang around me and talk to me and touch my arm, apologize if she didn’t get a chance to say by before she left and got upset when she seen other girls in my phone. When I asked her out she said she had plans, I tried again and she said she had other plans. What was her deal? I began to buy her lunch HAHAHAHA, what a cuck, this got me nowhere obviously.
Don’t give her attention cuck

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, Bloatedcelbag and Juandigomigo22
3 years ago, ik better now. But did she like me at first?
Probably did at first, then had a mood swing.
Have you guys spoken to each other recently?

She probably wasn’t just comfortable around you. If a girl likes you head over heels she would cancel any plan she had to go out with you. Better to just go on with your life and eventually you’ll find a better girl. There are millions of them.

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Probably did at first, then had a mood swing.
Have you guys spoken to each other recently?
Mmmm yea, I am very autistic acting and very suburban

just a woman womaning

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Juandigomigo22
She probably wasn’t just comfortable around you. If a girl likes you head over heels she would cancel any plan she had to go out with you. Better to just go on with your life and eventually you’ll find a better girl. There are millions of them.
She ended up fucking some dreadhead dwarf

When a girl is too friendly (only friendly) it's not that good. It's necessary for her to feel some fear (given by attraction) and thus be insecure in your presence.