why did the teacher think I was special ed

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

uhh okay
I was walking outside and we were supposed to have a school assembly but a teacher spotted me. There was a special class with all the retarded and deformed kids Down syndrome, microcephaly, etc.
he told me to come with him and go back to where they were sitting. I told him Im not one of them and he laughed nervously

To this day I dont know if he was joking or he genuinely thought I was sped

• JFL
Reactions: Zenis, HighLtn, Vermilioncore and 3 others
It's OK baby

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX and Goth
Tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: matt142, XxW33dSm0k3rxX and Goth
Wow, I’m so sorry to hear that!

Have you thought maybe it was your brown skin color that made him think you were sped? Browns usually have a lower iq and it’s completely out of your control so don’t blame yourself for it.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, sportsmogger and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231 and Rhinoplastyordie
I was walking outside and we were supposed to have a school assembly but a teacher spotted me. There was a special class with all the retarded and deformed kids Down syndrome, microcephaly, etc.
he told me to come with him and go back to where they were sitting. I told him Im not one of them and he laughed nervously

autistic ramblings
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
because you are

• +1

Average .org user, Im genuinely caging, i hope this is true

• +1
why were there deformed kids in that class though
are deformed people retarded too or just too ugly to be seen with the others

• +1

Pm face

• +1
The sped kid in my maths class has this lady that goes around with him wherever he goes.

This bitch asked me on my way out of lesson if I needed help!

Severe Acne scarring and low ipd is a brutal combination

• +1
why were there deformed kids in that class though
are deformed people retarded too or just too ugly to be seen with the others
thats usually how it is. The deformity comes with the retardation. Ugliness is a disease after all

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
thats usually how it is. The deformity comes with the retardation. Ugliness is a disease after all
No wonder her mom said she still wore huggies even though I fucked it raw

• Woah
You probably looked just like them or something...
A photo of a tall handsome teacher talking to a sh  1wCHGXTSgqvLXyOs 4fjQ NYobQQpuRP 9UabQ xQ