Why did this guy say this?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
So there’s this older dude at my old job who was married with a daughter. He got divorced from his wife and found a new girl and kept showing me photos of her one day on break just head over heels for her and he told me he loved her and said “as soon as I laid eyes on her I was reminded of my daughter. Like her long lost twin. Its uncanny”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, VHD and isis_Bleach
imagine when u and ur gf and both giga old and giga ugly and like 60 or some shit and u have a daighter who is 25 and looks jist like ur gf did when u smashed her first and tore open that period pussy. which one u gonna choose: the 25 uear old tight virgin or ur old wife lmao?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and sb23
some guys want to date their mothers, other their daughters.
Sigmund Freud LIFE 1887314329

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Clqs
imagine when u and ur gf and both giga old and giga ugly and like 60 or some shit and u have a daighter who is 25 and looks jist like ur gf did when u smashed her first and tore open that period pussy. which one u gonna choose: the 25 uear old tight virgin or ur old wife lmao?
Yeah but the old dudes wife was 28 he was 43 their daughter was 11

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and isis_Bleach
Yeah but the old dudes wife was 28 he was 43 their daughter was 11
its like when u see a foid who is super hot and u wanna smash but she also looks like ur sister so ur a little disgusted w urself but too horny to care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, sb23 and Vermilioncore
its like when u see a foid who is super hot and u wanna smash but she also looks like ur sister so ur a little disgusted w urself but too horny to care
Yeah or if you’re fucking a bitch who looks a bit like Tom cruise so you trying to hurry

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
yea getting laid is. even with a fat ugly dyke its impossible meanwhile gay chads hit on le
Fucking a gay guy is easy work. It’s practically already done for you you just gotta do the actual act without the chasing