Why did this happen to me?

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
After my oneitis ghosted me i began having all these mental issues that i never had before. I got severe paranoia, anxiety, constantly depressed and constantly pessimistic. I also stopped fantasizing about having sex and i only imagine watching other people fucking and watching them when i fap.

The other day i cut my finger a bit and i kept agaonizing that its gonna get an infection and that i will have to cut it off. I spend most of the day trying to fight back having thoughts like this. Im never hopeful about anything anymore regarldess of what it is. My entire brain chemistry changed for the worse.

When i had met my old oneitis, i was content afterwards. I was so content that i had stopped posting here. But ofc i fucked up afterwards so it didnt last long.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
After my oneitis ghosted me i began having all these mental issues that i never had before. I got severe paranoia, anxiety, constantly depressed and constantly pessimistic. I also stopped fantasizing about having sex and i only imagine watching other people fucking and watching them when i fap.

The other day i cut my finger a bit and i kept agaonizing that its gonna get an infection and that i will have to cut it off. I spend most of the day trying to fight back having thoughts like this. Im never hopeful about anything anymore regarldess of what it is. My entire brain chemistry changed for the worse.

When i had met my old oneitis, i was content afterwards. I was so content that i had stopped posting here. But ofc i fucked up afterwards so it didnt last long.
you say the same shit everyday