Why did thousands of English women become impregnated by blacks in decades past?

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
All of the family this guy grew up with was white but his whore of a mother decides to get pregnant by a niglet who fucks off and leaves her to raise him by herself so his retard mother then suffers domestic abuse at the hands of her new boyfriend (the domestic abuse part is earlier in the vid but I ts the part about him crying over having no legit father present)

There's thousands of examples of well known English mulattos like this which I can't be bothered reeling off but what the fuck is wrong with English women for getting impregnated by niglets?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 17791
Because BBC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Adonis, Deleted member 23017 and 6 others
Screenshot 20220913 085640 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog, Deprived, GetShrekt and 4 others
BBCpilled again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 17791 and klip11
Half of all English national team players are biracial mutts lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis, Deleted member 17791, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
All of the family this guy grew up with was white but his whore of a mother decides to get pregnant by a niglet who fucks off and leaves her to raise him by herself so his retard mother then suffers domestic abuse at the hands of her new boyfriend (the domestic abuse part is earlier in the vid but I ts the part about him crying over having no legit father present)

There's thousands of examples of well known English mulattos like this which I can't be bothered reeling off but what the fuck is wrong with English women for getting impregnated by niglets?

Anglos worship blacks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 17791
the women of albion just cant keep their hands off of delectable bbc.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 17791
This is actually a good question. Most racial dating studies in the USA and other countries have proven that White is right. However, the UK is the one nation with scientific evidence that the average Black person is considered to have the same SMV if not greater SMV than the average White person there. It is truly a bizarre phenomenon; especially considering the history of the UK.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 17791
Because Anglo men are subhuman asf and natural cucks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
IDK, I don't live there. But I will speculate that it was immigration policy where a large excess of black males where allowed into the Country, far more than the number of black females.

Last edited:
Half of all English national team players are biracial mutts lol
It’s a big thing here tbh. Black guys are ninjas, you’ll never see them with white girls but somehow somewhere they are fuckin and breedin.

I used to say when I was 16 that there was a cult like the owl grove ritual in the USA where black men and white women meet every Halloween to have an orgy. Only explanation I can think of tbh XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Beetlejuice, klip11 and 7 others
This is actually a good question. Most racial dating studies in the USA and other countries have proven that White is right. However, the UK is the one nation with scientific evidence that the average Black person is considered to have the same SMV if not greater SMV than the average White person there. It is truly a bizarre phenomenon; especially considering the history of the UK.
It’s equal to the USA Dude. white SMV is still highest here blacks just have high SMV but it’s still lower than white. Blacks do probably better in the USA due to its history and extra simping. Brits are stubborn and not as prone to “Ima get on my knees and kiss your foot oh black man” they’d tell you to fuck off. During covid white girls literally looked at black men like diseased dogs ironically white mens behaviour never changed not even a bit. This is why I like white guys and h8 white women (older white women)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and FailedNormieManlet
IDK, I don't live there. But I will speculate that it was immigration policy where a large excess of black males where allowed into the Country, far more than the number of black females.
There’s more black women in the UK than men… and only 3% of the UK is black with 5% of UKs population being mullatos

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster, Deleted member 17997 and FailedNormieManlet

evolution

being low inhib is the reason

only white males hold onto race as the ultimate appeal

meanwhile females get horny in real life and the available option infront of them is what they pick from

they can be fan of justin beiber but if it's only raj and dashawn approaching her then she will end up fucking raj or deshawn

I think those immigrants at that time mainly became part of the lower classes. Racism is linked in with classism. If there is no classism, then there is less racism. If you are struggling for money and from a council estate where your family had nothing then those immigrants are at least on the same level. I think you would find less racism there than with the uni grads and middle class, because now you have to add in a big element of classism. Those blacks made the women feel very desired and it was easy for them to give in. The persistence of blacks also worth mentioning.

Last edited:
Its a politically correct thing to do

I might make a thread on white vs black SMV. I've seen way too many IRL observations to not beg the question. White vs black SMV for males is similar to White vs Asian SMV for women.

The history of the UK shows why this has happened.

All the mogger viking psychopaths left to America. All the low class violent retards went to Australia.

The only people left are these low T cucks who don't have any invading spirit.

I think those immigrants at that time mainly became part of the lower classes. Racism is linked in with classism. If there is no classism, then there is less racism. If you are struggling for money and from a council estate where your family had nothing then those immigrants are at least on the same level. I think you would find less racism there than with the uni grads and middle class, because now you have to add in a big element of classism. Those blacks made the women feel very desired and it was easy for them to give in. The persistence of blacks also worth mentioning.
Persistence is key

I might make a thread on white vs black SMV. I've seen way too many IRL observations to not beg the question. White vs black SMV for males is similar to White vs Asian SMV for women.

You mean raise the question. Begging the question is a logical fallacy my ethnic friend

Anglos have a legit fetish for black people
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Looks234
Persistence is key
Yes. Blacks will throw out comments, smiles and showing attention to women and as soon as they see any positive response they will latch on and not give up until they are inside pussy. White cucks don't have that kind of hustle for pussy in them.

English women are the biggest mudsharks.

English women are the biggest mudsharks.
American women*
Anglos have a legit fetish for black people
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @looksmaxxer234
Tis what it is. Germanic women need BBC in their anus. White men can cope though that Slavic women ain’t into blacks I guess, though Slavic women are brown and Chinese only

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
It’s equal to the USA Dude. white SMV is still highest here blacks just have high SMV but it’s still lower than white. Blacks do probably better in the USA due to its history and extra simping. Brits are stubborn and not as prone to “Ima get on my knees and kiss your foot oh black man” they’d tell you to fuck off. During covid white girls literally looked at black men like diseased dogs ironically white mens behaviour never changed not even a bit. This is why I like white guys and h8 white women (older white women)
LOL no. Normal Blacks (not Tyrone celebrities) don't do particularly well with non-Black women; unless you are comparing them to Asian men. The USA has been demonizing Black people and keeping them in poverty for over 400 years. For every positive Black stereotype there at least 9 negative ones. Black Americans aren't the slightest bit exotic either. Familiarity breeds contempt.

Mainly low class/low value women. Uglies basically.

LOL no. Normal Blacks (not Tyrone celebrities) don't do particularly well with non-Black women; unless you are comparing them to Asian men. The USA has been demonizing Black people and keeping them in poverty for over 400 years. For every positive Black stereotype there at least 9 negative ones. Black Americans aren't the slightest bit exotic either. Familiarity breeds contempt.
Lmfao this cope this cap never before seeen. USA literally has white foids simping for niggas eveyday and this idiot thinks Blacks do better in the UK becwuse the British media jsut happens to flaunt their mooolottos