Why did we have to feel?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

housing a demon in my flesh rent free
Why weren’t we born without awareness like gorillas and elephants and every other animal?

Why did we have to have sentience and all the bad things that come with it, like emotions, fear and worry?

I wish I was like a horse, just grazing in the field. No sense of time. Just here.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
humans are so weak compared to animals. but it’s honestly not because of our body size. it’s because of the existential dread every human is in that makes them like quivering little slime balls waiting to get pushed over and scream.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
humans are so weak compared to animals. but it’s honestly not because of our body size. it’s because of the existential dread every human is in that makes them like quivering little slime balls waiting to get pushed over and scream.
True.
I seen a zebra. Got his intestines ripped out and kept eating and walking around as if it were just another day. Then he dropped dead like a fly.

So simple and painless

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and vermillioncorefan
Elephants are pretty sentient

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and BrahminBoss
even pig experiences the pain and moans like crazy before getting butchered

now its on your plate and you dont care, just enjoy the bacon

thats life bro

• +1
even pig experiences the pain and moans like crazy before getting butchered

now its on your plate and you dont care, just enjoy the bacon

thats life bro
Nah they scream but they don’t feel pain. They’re just screaming becuase they’re programmed to do it

They don’t feel nostalgia, regret or sorrow or fear

• JFL
Nah they scream but they don’t feel pain. They’re just screaming becuase they’re programmed to do it

They don’t feel nostalgia, regret or sorrow or fear
nah they feel pain i used to kick them on the gut in my grandpas farm as a kid and they were crying from pain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Vermilioncore
God make us superior on having a greater purpose than the other living things , maybe we are the only ones that have a conscious Animals dont seem smart enough to have conscious

God make us superior on having a greater purpose than the other living things , maybe we are the only ones that have a conscious Animals dont seem smart enough to have conscious
But imagine failures who exist to just rot. You are worse than an animal and to make it worse, you’re aware of it

Most animals are sentient buddy

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Most animals are sentient buddy
But they aren’t emotional beings who can fear, feel sorrow, regret and have all the complex feelings we feel hud