"Why did you betray me? I left everything for you", says woman who chopped off and flushed penis of Indian man

micropp

micropp

I love huge asses and titties (any colour)

Bihar man refuses marriage proposal, lover cuts off his private parts

A woman cut off her lover's private parts at a nursing home in Bihar's Saran district when he refused to marry her despite several requests. She disposed them off in a toilet and was arrested. The man is in a serious condition.

In Short​

• Man, woman worked in Bihar nursing home and were in affair for many years
  • Woman claims lover rejected marriage proposal several times
  • She cuts off lover's private parts and flushes them in toilet, gets arrested later

A woman working in a nursing home was arrested after she cut off the private parts of her lover and flushed them in a toilet when he refused to marry her in Bihar's Saran district, police said. The woman, Abhilasha, ran a nursing home in Madhaura and had been in an affair with Vedprakash, a ward councillor of the same facility, for the past several years. During this period, Abhilasha said she and Vedprakash maintained a physical relationship and that she got pregnant. She alleged that Vedprakash deceived her in the name of marriage.

Abhilasha said she had applied mehendi on her hands and claimed Vedprakash asked her to do a court marriage. When he refused to marry again, the woman cut off the man's private parts with a knife and disposed them off in a toilet.

Following that, police arrested the woman and recovered the knife that was used in the crime. She said she had no regrets about the gruesome attack on her lover, who is admitted to Patna Medical College in a serious condition. Saran Superintendent of Police (SSP) Kumar Ashish said the woman was upset by her man's repeated refusal to marry her and that the wedding date was fixed seven to eight times.

"A woman runs a private medical centre and had an affair with this boy for many years. The wedding date was also fixed seven to eight times, but the marriage could not happen. Upset by this, the woman called the young man and cut off his private parts," he said. "The police, on getting immediate information, sent the man for treatment. The woman was arrested with a knife. Further action is being taken. It will also be investigated whether her nursing home is registered or not," the SSP added.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: USERΝAME, Vermilioncore and 5'7 zoomer
Bump

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
wish i was Indian.They live the most interesting lives.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Holding his hand like he’s giving birth 🤣

she cut it off with a nail file and it took 5 flushes because it was floating on the surface like a leaf

• Ugh..
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
If real
Brutal he never gets too feel pussy again and also never gets sexual pleasure of any kind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back