Why didn’t I get with her

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
We used to call every night and shit. She def liked me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, wishIwasSalludon, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
my old oneitis asked me if 'game and chill' is a euphemism for having a quick fuck and i never made a move on her :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FutureChadronelite, cromagnon and Darkeningstar
Don't start with these things, you will have time in the future to do so. Don't think about it now.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and cromagnon
We used to call every night and shit. She def liked me
Women are fickle like that man. You have to remember they have literally thousands of guys like you she simply forgot about your existence

That’s why you need to have back up foids ya dig

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and cromagnon
I’m not worthy of anyone’s love, im not good looking enough. So it was the right move for me to move on

Women are fickle like that man. You have to remember they have literally thousands of guys like you she simply forgot about your existence

That’s why you need to have back up foids ya dig
I didn’t forget about her

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I’m not worthy of anyone’s love, im not good looking enough. So it was the right move for me to move on
Full of not very beautiful people who have girlfriends. Especially at your age, that's not the problem.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
I didn’t forget about her
You should, think of women like batteries, once they aren’t useful you move on to the next one.

• So Sad
She hates me now for something I didn’t do :feelsrope:
You'd like her to hate you, wouldn't you? She doesn't hate you, at most she has forgotten you. I don't know

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Darkeningstar
You'd like her to hate you, wouldn't you? She doesn't hate you, at most she has forgotten you. I don't know
He was using him for attention, it’s why foids get mad when their orbiters get girlfriends

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and cromagnon
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and wishIwasSalludon
I hope at my new achool I find a nice girl
Technically Im still in HS but since I study maxxed so hard because of my Jewish parents I’m taking classes at a college but I’ll still technically be registered with my HS

• +1
I hope at my new achool I find a nice girl
Think about finding a girl, not degenerate, then whether she is nice or not is secondary. Better grumpy and not narcy, than nice and manipulative. I wish you that.

• +1