Why didn’t JD Vance marry a Liberian Shaniqua??

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Think about it.....a Liberian Shaniqua probably has brothers that are cannibals. With her husband being the VP, she could use her government connections to help her brothers capture @Jason Voorhees . They could then have a feast of @Jason Voorhees meat at the official residence of the Vice President.

@optimisticzoomer
@Xangsane
@WishIwasChico
@wishIwasSalludon

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, optimisticzoomer, Chadeep and 1 other person
because he didn’t want the curse of hams descendants

Considering he’s decent looking and successmaxxed i’m surprised he went for an indian woman

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Considering he’s decent looking and successmaxxed i’m surprised he went for an indian woman
Images 66

Decent looking? Blud looks like Mark Corrigan.

• JFL
Reactions: piec and RoyaleWithCheese
Good thread. But instead he married @Jason Voorhees' sister and intends to invite the Liberian cannibals round at family gatherings

• +1
He has good bones under that fat. Someone should do a Morph of him lean
That’s an old pic that was posted, he is thinner now.

Good thread. But instead he married @Jason Voorhees' sister and intends to invite the Liberian cannibals round at family gatherings
So in other words, there's no escape for @Jason Voorhees from Liberian cannibals??

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
So in other words, there's no escape for @Jason Voorhees from Liberian cannibals??
This thread should serve as a warning. Let's see if he takes the matter seriously

• +1

Lmao at decent looking. He has really bad fat distribution even in younger photos.

JBW is strong in the US in so much he wouldn’t be an incel with that face but it’s not the Philippines. Totally makes sense why a guy that looks like this ended up with an Indian woman, his options if he went for white women would have been very limited.

IMG 0044