Why do 2010 girls look so fucking hot and mature?

Lokki

Lokki

Recognising patterns
TO CLARIFY I WAS BORN IN 2009 SO I CAN TALK ABOUT THIS

I was at the store and I saw a girl who is one grade below me in my school, she was wearing a dress and holy fuck I got so hard looking at it

When she walked past me I looked at her from behind and she looked like a grown 19 year old with a huge ass and a perfect body:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Like how the fuck do they all look like that? Seriously, I think there are barely any good looking 09s in my school but I can instantly think of over 20 hot and mature looking 010s in my school

How do they look like it and how can I bag myself a high mtb vape sucking huge ass medium tits mature looking whore bitch like that:feelsohh::feelsohh:

Tl;dr: 2010 foids are so fucking hot compared to 2009 or 2008 foids

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoH, 5'7 zoomer, ojicreechadlite and 10 others
@northern mogger @maxxmclooks @LooksThinker

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, LooksThinker and Deleted member 52452
jew poisons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, TsarTsar444, noobs and 7 others
@northern mogger @maxxmclooks @LooksThinker
@maxxmclooks I saw a foid in Lentolan Prisma today that kind of looked like the foid you said was your gf if I remember correctly

I doubt it was her but it could be

• Woah
Reactions: maxxmclooks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SEPRAY, 5'7 zoomer, FrenchChad and 8 others
be born too early

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss and Lokki

I was at the store and I saw a girl who is one grade below me in my school, she was wearing a dress and holy fuck I got so hard looking at it

When she walked past me I looked at her from behind and she looked like a grown 19 year old with a huge ass and a perfect body:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Like how the fuck do they all look like that? Seriously, I think there are barely any good looking 09s in my school but I can instantly think of over 20 hot and mature looking 010s in my school

How do they look like it and how can I bag myself a high mtb vape sucking huge ass medium tits mature looking whore bitch like that:feelsohh::feelsohh:

She posted her dress on her story, it doesnt look as good on it because she took it from the front

FUARK I WOULD KILL TO FUCK HER:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, ojicreechadlite, raleqtambrobret and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lokki
yesterday i made a thread about a girl who is 2010 and is into me, im 2007 and i feel weird but she has body of a 20 year old woman who worked out her whole life

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: likenesss, vioytaka, LooksThinker and 1 other person
skibidi effect

010 girls look 5years older than me whan i was 13-14

• +1
2009 oh God

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, LegitUser, geenk worg and 4 others
2009 oh God
Since when is 15 too young?

Theres a lot of people here who probably think an 18 year old fucking a 15 year old is okay so how is it any different from me being 15 to me being 18 then

We are aging more rapidly

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
imagine being born in 2009😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg, MrGlutton, likenesss and 2 others
  • +1
2009 foids are so sexy :love:

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, LooksThinker and Lokki
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki and datboijj
She posted her dress on her story, it doesnt look as good on it because she took it from the front

View attachment 2928092

FUARK I WOULD KILL TO FUCK HER:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
>kill to fuck an average LTB white girl
>born 2009
:forcedsmile: @SecularIslamist These are the kids we are arguing with on a daily basis. Literally born 2009 :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, raleqtambrobret, slavicpsycho and 5 others
>kill to fuck an average LTB white girl
>born 2009
:forcedsmile: @SecularIslamist These are the kids we are arguing with on a daily basis. Literally born 2009 :lul:
Cope more:lul:

@maxxmclooks I saw a foid in Lentolan Prisma today that kind of looked like the foid you said was your gf if I remember correctly

nigga im born in 2005, prison is kinda looksmin so cant comment shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, LegitUser, LooksThinker and 1 other person

that foid u are talking about (blonde) lives in seinäjoki

• +1
that foid u are talking about (blonde) lives in seinäjoki
Aa okei

Seinäjoki a place not to be, koko eteläpohjanmaa on paskaa seutua jossa on väkivaltainen kulttuuri

Pahimmat paikat on Jalasjärvi and Nurmo, jos pitäis asua siellä olis varmaa vitun perseestä

ur bugging brother, 2010s where im at are fucking disgusting.

im 14 btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Lokki
ur bugging brother, 2010s where im at are fucking disgusting.

im 14 btw.
It really depends on the place

My city has 2 main schools, the one im In has shitty 09s but great 010s but the other one has the best looking 09s fuarkkk:feelsohh::feelsohh:

So in my school 010s fog 09s but its different everywhere

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Some people mature faster.
A friend of mine looked like a 25 year old man at the age of 15. Full beard, dark features, full of body hair etc.
Now he is 23 and hasn't aged at all, aka looks the same age as he did at 15

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and LooksThinker
kids.org

• +1
I’m too old for this site JFL

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, noobs, Lokki and 2 others
truly over for you being here as a 09

I agree

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
most 2009 foids are bad looking but the ones that are good looking fog 2010 foids back to mumbai:feelsohh:
What's the difference?? I can understand 1989, or even 1999 foids being hotter, but one year?

makes me feel old, as a 2004 born every 2009/2010/2011/2012 born girl would instantly reject me due to age even though I mog all of the boys their age. it’s retarded but it is what it is, i can’t change the brainwashing

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Lokki
Fek the users on here are getting younger and younger

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Fuck, I’m so old man
IMG 9720

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Lokki