why do 90% of the guys that look gay just by their face are actually gay? what's the correlation

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
title

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, hattrick, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
I think sexuality is linked to certain facial bone development patterns

You can tell someone is a fag even if they otherwise act entirely straight or don't have any faggy personality traits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Haydez, horizontallytall, Sens and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Haydez, horizontallytall, thereallegend and 1 other person

You can tell someone is a fag even if they otherwise act entirely straight or don't have any faggy personality traits
but some people told me that I look a bit gay, I think it's because I have a lot of feminine traits like thick lips,long eyelashes, big almond eyes exc. But I'm actually straight

why do 90% of the guys that look gay just by their face are actually gay​

Repressed sexuality.
1667843743610-jpeg.1940058

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension, normie_joe, horizontallytall and 2 others
but some people told me that I look a bit gay, I think it's because I have a lot of feminine traits like thick lips,long eyelashes, big almond eyes exc. But I'm actually straight
i dont think thick lips, long eyeslashes, almond eyes have anything to do with fag

It has to do in the facial ratios

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and goo25
i dont think thick lips, long eyeslashes, almond eyes have anything to do with fag

It has to do in the facial ratios
like the fhwr? because all of my other ratios are perfect and I don't know about the fhwr. btw i also have High set eyebrows could be that

Last edited:
like the fhwr? because all of my other ratios are perfect and I don't know about the fhwr
i don't know the exact formula, it probably isn't reducible to one ratio. its possible to look either gay or staright with any fwhr, if it is isolated as a variable

it is probably tied to a certain combination of several ratios

161929750_custom-bc48349c92f3701019856699ce841d7968f6f0b3.jpg

eto_dn_britney_spears_lance_bass_072319.jpg

Take Lance bass for example

Suppose he were actually straight: he could have been in a ltr with a woman for 30 years and fathered 15 kids and I would still think hes a closeted faggot sheerly on his facial bone structure

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, horizontallytall, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others

True but not really. Testosterone and exposure to it at birth makes someone attracted to women. (even women). Low testosterone exposure at birth makes you gay, or in the case of women, straight. Hormonal levels at birth also change some of the development of the fetus, and many more things that probably end up making those changes patterns.

This is also why there are so many gay people these days. Testosterone declining.

This is also why feminine bi tomboys are the fucking best, and will give you strong gigamogger sons.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
True but not really. Testosterone and exposure to it at birth makes someone attracted to women. (even women). Low testosterone exposure at birth makes you gay, or in the case of women, straight. Hormonal levels at birth also change some of the development of the fetus, and many more things that probably end up making those changes patterns.

This is also why there are so many gay people these days. Testosterone declining.

This is also why feminine bi tomboys are the fucking best, and will give you strong gigamogger sons.
Gays are hideous gayfaced gymmaxed freaks. Testosterone isn't the issue here.

Gays are hideous gayfaced gymmaxed freaks. Testosterone isn't the issue here.
It is though. Exposure to it at birth changes ones sexuality.
"https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3138231/"
" Second, clinical conditions associated with significant endocrine changes during embryonic life often result in an increased incidence of homosexuality. It seems therefore that the prenatal endocrine environment has a significant influence on human sexual orientation but a large fraction of the variance in this behavioral characteristic remains unexplained to date"

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and AsGoodAsItGets

what does exposure to testosterone mean

Hormonal Changes and levels on the mother (androgens and other endocrine functions) change sexuality.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
" Second, clinical conditions associated with significant endocrine changes during embryonic life often result in an increased incidence of homosexuality. It seems therefore that the prenatal endocrine environment has a significant influence on human sexual orientation but a large fraction of the variance in this behavioral characteristic remains unexplained to date"
There is scientific consensus that there exists multiple endocrinal pathways to homosexuality in tandem with developmental factors during early childhood and puberty. It cannot be reduced to the single variable of decreased levels of testosterone at birth.

The fact there is greater variation within heterosexual populations of testosterone levels than between heterosexual and homosexual populations suggest this variable plays no or a statistically insignificant role, when isolating, in determining sexuality.

The only mark of a faggot is the shape of their face and the gestalt of numerous facial ratios, which may or may not be more stereotypically masculine. The trained eye is able to detect a masculine gay face, a feminine gay face, a masculine straight face, and a feminine straight face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Haydez, Debetro and horizontallytall
In any case the quote you provided the authors simply argue that significant endocrinal changes in embryonic life tout court is correlated to sexuality. It does not state that increased prenatal testosterone levels is correlated to homosexuality. The first is a much more general conclusion.

Treated with less respect so they become mentally ill from negative feedback.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Interested and goo25
Almost everytime i guessed someone gay and they turned out to be

• +1
Reactions: Haydez and goo25
You only notice the most flaming faggots and get instant confirmation on them. For more "normal" gays you won't know it right away so you keep thinking they're straight, even though they may not be

From what I know people can guess someone's sexual orientation from seeing just their faces with slightly above random chance, like about 55% of time, which means it is sometimes detectable but probably only in extreme cases where levels of hormones actually influences the facial bones.

Also for me voice is always a sure sign. I don't know how to describe it but I can guess if someone's gay from how he speaks, they have slightly more high pitched voice and prolong sylabes somehow (?) when speaking
I once worked in clothing store where 4 guys worked, and 3 were gay and I instantly knew the moment I heard their voices lol before they told me. With one guy I was confused because I heard he "sounds gay" but he came by with a daughter one time, and I was like "huh I'm mistaken for first time". Turned out it wasn't his daughter but his niece that he took in for a moment when her mom went shopping lol so it turned out I guessed it properly right away.

• +1
Reactions: goo25

Sexuality has to do with fetal testosterone coming from fetal testes, but if the mother forms antibodies against fetal testosterone during earlier male pregnancies, those later male pregnancies will be ineffective with using fetal test in masculinization of the fetus including the brain of the fetus. So if the female is hyper immune and many pregnancies or abortions before, the later male fetuses have higher likelihood of feminine brain development and homosexuality. The face bone development doesn’t have correlation as that is more affected by testosterone at and after puberty. But, if the male is already feminine from childhood, he will limit environmental factors that will masculinization him like doing sport or growing muscles.