Why do 95% of people have a taller than ideal forehead?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Try morphing literally 95% of people with a shorter forehead and they will end up looking better than before.

Even reddit normies noticed that fact:

How come we didn't evolve to have shorter foreheads? Not to mention, these are celebs, who are more attractive than the average person

• +1
Reactions: twojei, Tabula Rasa, NoLongerHuman and 2 others
Tall forehead is attractive, wish I had larger foreheads

Larger skull in general I mean...

Looks high class

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, NoLongerHuman, slavicpsycho and 2 others
the shorter forehead pics look so funny holy shit. also jfl at this eye area
Screen Shot 2024 10 06 at 83240 PM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Lonenely sigma and SharpOrange
Shorter foreheads = smaller brain size = smaller iq.

Evolutionarily speaking it probably was the best way to accommodate for increases in general intelligence.

Nowadays women don’t care about intelligence so we should expect to see a decrease in the long run.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, ProBono, Tabula Rasa and 6 others
i too have giga large forehead like jesse pinkman make my hairline look recessed so i keep fringe to hide my Norwood repear trailer
my forehead size of a highway :lul:

Tall forehead is attractive, wish I had larger foreheads

Larger skull in general I mean...
Tall skull are, but long foreheads aren't.

If your forehead makes your skull tall then you are cooked.

Tall lower jaw, compact midface and a short forehead is ideal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, n9wiff and ahouzeh18
short forehead is a monkey trait.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, ProBono, NoLongerHuman and 1 other person
Taller forehead is always better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, sb23 and Lonenely sigma
short forehead is a monkey trait.
Shorter foreheads = smaller brain size = smaller iq.

Evolutionarily speaking it probably was the best way to accommodate for increases in general intelligence.

Nowadays women don’t care about intelligence so we should expect to see a decrease in the long run.
Right, this guy must be a low iq ape, right...

Main qimg c35441147678bcf39f7e0a11e63c91b1 lq

Tall skull is a high-iq trait, not a tall forehead

Try morphing literally 95% of people with a shorter forehead and they will end up looking better than before.

Even reddit normies noticed that fact:

How come we didn't evolve to have shorter foreheads? Not to mention, these are celebs, who are more attractive than the average person

quoves or his viewers are not normies. He has incredibly black pilling videos. This is the guy who initially black pilled me.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Lonenely sigma

View attachment 3222965

Tall skull is a high-iq trait, not a tall forehead
Except he does not have a small forehead.

Also even if he did what I said is correct.

Big brains are correlated with higher iq this was evolution’s way of accommodating for increases in iq. Is what it is.

quoves or his viewers are not normies. He has incredibly black pilling videos. This is the guy who initially black pilled me.
Reddit still bans anything that is directly related to bp. That, in combination with the fact many redditors were saying how they "looked better before" made me call them normies.

But yea qoves is brutal sometimes. I realized how everything everyone ever felt was shallow, including myself. No girl I ever liked was anything more than a bunch of good facial proportions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, psychomandible, NoLongerHuman and 1 other person
You consider that a short forehead? That looks really proportional in terms of height. When I say "short forehead" I mean this:
IMG 8207

An ideal forehead should not be shorter than your middle third or taller than your lower third.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, NoLongerHuman and Lonenely sigma
You consider that a short forehead? That looks really proportional in terms of height. When I say "short forehead" I mean this:
View attachment 3222968

A forehead should not be shorter than your middle third or taller than your lower third.
One take that is kinda weird but maybe worth mentioning is, I believe its more attractive if your forehead is kinda long-ish, BUT your hairline is very low.

Then your skull height as a whole will not be nuked by a too short forehead, but your facial thirds will be good since your face ends at your hairline

One take that is kinda weird but maybe worth mentioning is, I believe its more attractive if your forehead is kinda long-ish, BUT your hairline is very low.

Then your skull height as a whole will not be nuked by a too short forehead, but your facial thirds will be good since your face ends at your hairline
Yeah I know what you're saying. You're just talking about neurocranium height.
But I disagree because a low hairline is bad for facial thirds. You'll either have shit facial third distribution or a peanut skull.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Yeah I know what you're saying.
But I disagree because a low hairline is bad for facial thirds. You'll either have shit facial third distribution or a peanut skull.
Well what do you say about celebs in the first post? Do you not agree they ascended with shorter foreheads?

Well what do you say about celebs in the first post? Do you not agree they ascended with shorter foreheads?
some definitely did
you have to keep in mind, they were given proportional hairlines
If you give them a really low hairline they'll look retarded.