Why do a lot of people who ascended now just look like robotic artificial lizard people with no appeal

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
Examples are zeta and some other looksmax tiktokers I don’t remember the names like nord mog or whatever his name is. Like their bones are big and face Hollow and angular and all but it doesn’t have that attaction or “appeal”. i showed my girl besties pictures of some of the looksmax pics and they said they look structurally good but their face “doesn’t make me feel anything, any attraction, I can look at them and acknowledge yeah these faces are above average and beautiful like a masterpiece painting but it doesn’t trigger anything in me, no sexual attraction, I wouldn’t want them to fuck me”

but when I showed them picture of looksmaxxers in the past like Orb after his flow up they said he made them feel sexual desire for him and attraction. Like they now feel something inside for the person.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts, aspiringexcel and 7 others
thats true though

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and gookcelriceR
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and 2 others
The new looksmax look people are going for is probably like the male version of “iPhone face” or kardashian face
uncanny valley

i think small imperfections r more attractive

maybe even better

its just more human

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, OldRooster, gookcelriceR and 2 others
probably because some of them are perma squinting and tensing up their faces

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Melly, gookcelriceR and 1 other person
because they are frauding so even if you cant consciously tell they still look uncanny and you know something is off

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, OldRooster and gookcelriceR
cuz most of them look weird

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
can guarantee most of these looksmaxxing boyos r still bitchless because they look uncanny, like those old pieces of artwork, they're perfect but not really good in a sense ifykwim

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and gookcelriceR
Women get wet for genetics, not looksmaxxed normie hacks pretending to be chads. Never forget that.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, incel194012940, greywind and 3 others
Women get wet for genetics, not looksmaxxed normie hacks pretending to be chads. Never forget that.
No I’ve showed them pictures of Jordan barret before it was the same situation “he doesn’t make me feel anything but he looks like a nice beautiful painting tho”

They mean you can acknowledge that person is “objectively” beautiful fits all the right numbers and ratio and angles and large bone structure etc but it doesn’t trigger sexual desire for them

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, gookcelriceR, greywind and 1 other person
Zeta is a bad example. His failo is only looking a little homosexual which is now common and even rewarded. He isnt zero appeal

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
They focused on maxing out their psl instead of their appeal thats why. They have no real identity and just look soulless really. All got the same aspie squint stare and utra frauding

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and project chadlite
Zeta is a bad example. His failo is only looking a little homosexual which is now common and even rewarded. He isnt zero appeal
He is zero appeal.

• +1
  • +1
Zero appeal means you Would be unable to get with and hookup with women. Dont be ridiculous and lie to urself and others
There’s no lie, perhaps not zero appeal but he is defo very low appeal. None of my friends found him attractive and even from a gay person perspective he is not appealing. Gay men tend to be female gaze it has been proven gay men have same perception of male physical attractiveness as women. His PSL is high but he doesn’t trigger sexual desire like you want him to fuck your or something

Last edited:
  • +1
There’s no lie, perhaps not zero appeal but he is defo very low appeal. None of my friends found him attractive and even from a gay person perspective he is not appealing. Gay men tend to be female gaze it has been proven gay men have same perception of male physical attractiveness as women
Hes above average appeal
He is more appealing that the average guy
U are coping

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Melly, gookcelriceR and 2 others
Hes above average appeal
U are coping
Zeta looks high appeal when’s he’s not giga squinting and frowning. This guy is just coping

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Melly, gookcelriceR and 3 others
Zeta looks high appeal when’s he’s not giga squinting and frowning. This guy is just coping
Ik he can look like a meme or uncanny but its a blatant lie to say zero appeal and low appeal

• +1
Ik he can look like a meme or uncanny but its a blatant lie to say zero appeal and low appeal
Zero appeal would be like a subhuman or a weird looking normie

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, hazed, Ghoulish and 3 others
Hes above average appeal
U are coping
He’s below average appeal
He has a higher PSL than the average guy
U are coping. Appeal is based on what women desire and none of my friends found him sexually desirable. Female behaviour is more reliable than an incel on .org when it comes to appeal

Your problem is confusing psl and appeal

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
He’s below average appeal
He has a higher PSL than the average guy
U are coping. Appeal is based on what women desire and none of my friends found him sexually desirable. Female behaviour is more reliable than an incel on .org when it comes to appeal
Ik what u mean but what are ur friends like and how many of them? Only americans would find him ugly which i guess ur from but european girls and probably basic white girls would prefer him

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and gookcelriceR
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, hazed, gookcelriceR and 1 other person
Lol at this cope. No he doesn’t you’re a incel I’ve asked women, my basis is better than yours

• JFL
Reactions: watah
Because mental illness produces uncanny appearances. And their autistic stares. Idk why tf so many models have that autistic stare. So robotic. I know it's supposed to mog but the average person looks at it and laughs because the person looks either constipated or like they recognize you but aren't sure who you are

Lol at this cope. No he doesn’t you’re a incel I’ve asked women, my basis is better than yours
IMG 6501

Also, Jfl at believing women’s words

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, gookcelriceR and try2beme
Ik what u mean but what are ur friends like and how many of them? Only americans would find him ugly which i guess ur from but european girls and probably basic white girls would prefer him
They’re white / European.

I think you are confusing appeal with PSL.
Someone can look very low appear but high Psl, hence explaining why they said his face and others examples look beautiful like a masterpiece painting but they don’t feel anything that makes them want him to fuck them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ghoulish and try2beme

Someone can look very low appear but high Psl, hence explaining why they said his face and others examples look beautiful like a masterpiece painting but they don’t feel anything that makes them want him to fuck them
Kind of true but zeta is high appeal when he’s not giga squinting and frowning. And that’s all that matters unless he does that irl as well

View attachment 3163069

Also, Jfl at believing women’s words
mmmm those are my friends you don’t know how we are, we are honest about things. Why would they lie? They said orb makes them feel things inside but zeta and others didn’t.
I rather believe women’s words on appeal than a male incel on .org. Appeal is literally based female sexual desire so unless you’re gay, you can’t talk

mmmm those are my friends you don’t know how we are, we are honest about things. Why would they lie? They said orb makes them feel things inside but zeta and others didn’t.
I rather believe women’s words on appeal than a male incel on .org. Appeal is literally based female sexual desire so unless you’re gay, you can’t talk
“Why would they lie?”

• +1

Im not

• +1
“Why would they lie?”
Yes exactly you tel me since you know my friends better than me. You’re incel, male, not the one attracted to men so opinion invalid when it comes to what women find appealing

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
Yes exactly you tel me since you know my friends better than me. You incel, male, not the one attracted to men so opinion invalid when it comes to what women find appealing
Keep beliving women’s words and you will end up being a cucked betabhxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and watah
Keep beliving women’s words and you will end up being a cucked betabhxx
That’s not how it works. Those are my friends there is shit were honest about worse than this so why are you retarded saying they’re lying? You’re just coping and refuse to accept what women find appealing isn’t congruent with your autistic cope. Why should I trust you? You like men? You have sexual desire for men like them?

I didn’t even need to ask them even before that I can tell zeta is low appeal he looks like a lizard person robotic alien

Last edited:
Ye I showed a friend back then also pics of some org guys and psl icons/models. She found most ugly except for orb and Cameron alborzian

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and can’t relate
Ye I showed a friend back then also pics of some org guys and psl icons/models. She found most ugly except for orb and Cameron alborzian
EXACTLY!!! Watch how incels here are going to say you are coping. When they’re the ones coping. They glaze other men too much. They’ve clearly never have girl besties. They think their autistic view of appeal aligns with females find appealing and “JFL at trusting women’s words” why exactly would they lie? They said all of them look good but some mainly the oldgen looksmaxxer’s like orb makes them feel sexual desire

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and baerr
They look like they care too much about there appearance as well. A man needs to look likes his effortlessly good looking.

They look like they care too much about there appearance as well. A man needs to look likes his effortlessly good looking.
fr they look very “try hard” too

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and watah
Your girl is coping

• +1
They are prolly coping. Also their words don’t mean shit. U gotta see how their act:what:

• +1
They are prolly coping. Also their words don’t mean shit. U gotta see how their act:what:
Well it’s based on showing pictures so I can’t see how they act with those pictures but based on the sort of guys they like it aligns with what they said. They men they go for or repost do not look like zeta or something. They look more like this:

also “words don’t mean shit” doesn’t work if you can not give the reason why they would be lying. Why would they admit they find orb sexually attractive but lie they don’t find zeta sexually attractive? They don’t even know them so why would they when there is nothing requiring to be politically correct and it’s not even that deep or controversial

People saying this are just coping

• +1
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore and truthhurts
She had a wet dream of psl gods cucking u last night
you’re projecting. And it’s not my “girl” it’s my friends so the fact your mind went to “gf cucks bf” shows you have a fetish for being a cuck because no idea of a girl friend was brought up here 😂😂🤣

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Well it’s based on showing pictures so I can’t see how they act with those pictures but based on the sort of guys they like it aligns with what they said. They men they go for or repost do not look like zeta or something. They look more like this:

also “words don’t mean shit” doesn’t work if you can not give the reason why they would be lying. I would they admit they find orb sexually attractive but lie they don’t find zeta sexually attractive? They don’t even know them so why would they when there is nothing requiring to be politically correct and it’s not even that deep or controversial

what specific pics of orb did u use. Can u send bhai:ogre:

• +1
because their beauty standart is autistic alien models instead of clasically beautiful hollywood actors

Tbh i think they develop body dysmorphia like roids users. Literally 95% roid users i know took it too far and i feel like it is the same with these people receiving the facial filler etc. The amount who use it and actually moderate it is very very low.