why do a lot of women find men with feminine features more attractive ?

n1ne

n1ne

prime
example:
Taehyung(BTS member) VS Henry Cavill(Mostly known as Superman)

Attachments

• 1677601650-fclg6oevqaa-tgr.jpg
    1677601650-fclg6oevqaa-tgr.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 0
  • henry-cavill-world-premiere-justice-league-held-dolby-theatre-hollywood-usa-november-henry-cav...jpg
    henry-cavill-world-premiere-justice-league-held-dolby-theatre-hollywood-usa-november-henry-cav...jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Napoleon1800
They dont, compare young cavill to that young chinese nigga and we will see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29651, LooksOrDeath and TB1997
you guys just overthink it

women find attractive men attractive
that's it
THAT IS IT
STOP COMPLICATING THINGS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29651, GermanCel, blackout_96_ and 4 others
You have been brainwashed.
Most foids would prefer Cavill.

I havent seen anyone irl liking guys with more feminine features. Only chronically online weird bitches like them.

• +1
Reactions: Niksy and TB1997
You have been brainwashed.
Most foids would prefer Cavill.
most women i know go way crazy for the korean dude than henry
it must be something about how guys with fem features look more approachable than men with masc features

• Woah
Reactions: TB1997
Lol cavill is more attractive by women in the west by a mile

This is the extent to which feminine features in men are attractive. A prettyboy chad who's more masculine than the average guy but has qualities like full lips, smooth skin, eyelashes etc

• +1
Reactions: David17
I havent seen anyone irl liking guys with more feminine features. Only chronically online weird bitches like them.
i know a girl that likes this one friend of mine cuz he has feminine features

Jfl statusmaxxed koreancel is only appealing to low estrogen jbs

• +1
Reactions: BigPoppaPump
jesus guys have some balls fo gods sake, that's a lesbian vs a handsome man, know the difference you faggots

• +1
They do, women find feminine things attractive cause of the "Toxic masculinity" agenda pushed by the media.

• +1
Reactions: TB1997
i know a girl that likes this one friend of mine cuz he has feminine features
some people have weird kinks, u cant base the entire sex's preference off of one girl.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, TB1997 and BigPoppaPump
some people have weird kinks, u cant base the entire sex's preference off of one girl.
it's not kinks, most young girls like men with feminine feature. It's common among Gen z

remember the goal is to be a robust prettyboy or a maesthetic man, not a literal faggot with zero respect from men and most importantly no validation from women above 20 (pretty sure it's more like women above 15).

for example british bimbos, a quarter of them have nigger fetish but that doesn't mean all the white women in britain are nigger lovers.

• +1
however something you have to wonder, do these bitches who thirst of these k pop fuckers even go outside? They all have an avi that's not them and worship them. If you're kpoppmaxxing it's hard cause most the bitches that fuck you either don't ;eave the house or too young.

female sexuality is a lot less rigid than it is for males.

women are generally aroused by sexual stimuli of both sexes, for men it's usually one or the other.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
My last gf rated guys like tom cruise, matt bomer and o'pry a 5-6 and gays like vinnie and damian an 8-9