why do albanians look borderline ethnic jfl

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken and destroyed

you may think the girl above is deathnic but no shes actually european jfl

I had an albanian friend I legit didnt know he was european till he told me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, mayo mogger, cromagnon and 19 others
yeah i realized the same all albanian bitches look ethnic although i know an albanian guy and he looks solid european

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Spiritualcell, HeightPilledum and 11 others
Whatever you do never ask an albanian this anywhere online, or ever mention some of them looking ethnic. They'll write an entire novella and summon their 50 cousins to curse your bloodline

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: psychomandible, tiresome96, ducktruck and 32 others
yeah i realized the same all albanian bitches look ethnic although i know an albanian guy and he looks solid european
because they ARE european/ white
wtf are you smoking? :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, TsarTsar444, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
View attachment 2600936

you may think the girl above is deathnic but no shes actually european jfl

I had an albanian friend I legit didnt know he was european till he told me.
ITT retards dont know EUROPEAN NATIVES are europeans= white, just because they're 500 kms away from Germany :feelskek:🤦‍♂️

@5.5psl @Marsik @Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan @_MVP_ @KING REIDYZ @mogstars @mogstar @BrahminBoss @Gonthar @Napoleon de Geso @Preston @PrinceLuenLeoncur @its never over @Its Really Over? @twilight @traveler

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, 5'7 zoomer, Shkreliii and 4 others
Albanians are ethnic indeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Danish_Retard, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 7 others
They are ethnic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Danish_Retard, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, nanefer, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Shes not european shes an islamic whore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer, wishIwasSalludon and Skywalker
ITT retards dont know EUROPEAN NATIVES are europeans= white, just because they're 500 kms away from Germany :feelskek:🤦‍♂️

@5.5psl @Marsik @Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan @_MVP_ @KING REIDYZ @mogstars @mogstar @BrahminBoss @Gonthar @Napoleon de Geso @Preston @PrinceLuenLeoncur @its never over @Its Really Over? @twilight @traveler
Albanians are pretty much genetically continuous, virtually no ottoman DNA and are more closely related to euros like Italians, Greeks and Balkans than muh ethnics

Also she's tan and looks euro to me jfl, ethnics just can't differentiate between ethnic features and white

To add onto this, most ethnics have Caucasian/white feature

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Big White Cuck, Elvisandreaa and 5 others

if u look white ur white
if u don’t ur not white

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Elvisandreaa, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
if u look white ur white
if u don’t ur not white
by that measure ALOT of curries an MENA are white
id say most europeans are white, and native european= white should be the standard (as UN considers it)
i understand most asian admixtured russians would be stupid to say they're full white but users here are acting like 100 years of mongolian invasions turned the whole EE into some mutt-land :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ReadBooksEveryday and vermillioncorefan
everyone in south and east europe looks borderline ethnic.

you know why? because they are, they've got admixture.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Big White Cuck, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 6 others
everyone in south and east europe looks borderline ethnic.

you know why? because they are, they've got admixture.
are you really this stupid :feelskek: ?

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
shes hot

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, nanefer and ReadBooksEveryday
compare the average spaniard to the average dane and tell me they don't look ethnic.
they dont; you german (+derived) cels are a bunch of boring ass autistic robots
id rather be a spanaird tbh- hey i look like one already :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ReadBooksEveryday, sportsmogger and 1 other person
they dont; you german (+derived) cels are a bunch of boring ass autistic robots
id rather be a spanaird tbh- hey i look like one already :feelskek:
I'm sure the people with the largest variation of colors look more boring than those than only consist out of shades of diarrhea.

at least you aren't greek, they look like indians with hook noses.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Big White Cuck, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Never let them tell you they’re white

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
I'm sure the people with the largest variation of colors look more boring than those than only consist out of shades of diarrhea.

at least you aren't greek, they look like indians with hook noses.
you should stop having gay nazi fantasies lol
they look better than you- a good tan is appreciated on white men, especially by white women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, ReadBooksEveryday, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Post male examples

@Xangsane look at the post in OP

• +1
you should stop having gay nazi fantasies lol
they look better than you- a good tan is appreciated on white men, especially by white women
italians literally weren't considered white until the end of the 20th century.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and ReadBooksEveryday
dont get me wrong though , @The Grinch , our resident albanian , is trully a subhuman, abo tier - fortunately, the nurses in the commie albanian bunkers dont let him escape the asylum :feelskek:

• JFL
Albanians are extremely short, Muslim little Turks. The average Albanian man is a deformed 5’8” little manchild. Albania has absolutely nothing in common with any European country. Albania has no architecture of its own, it has no functioning society, it is a failed state, and Albanians have this interesting thing where they all hate each other. They’re deeply tribal and uncivilized people so the only people they tolerate is their immediate tribe/family. Everyone else is an enemy to them. They have no real love of country or its own people.

Albanians are not white. They are hated by everyone for a reason.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, ElTruecel, Skywalker and 4 others
you stupid nazi mother fuckers :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

• JFL
italians literally weren't considered white until the end of the 20th century.
......by stupid nazis like you
the greco-italians (romans) you have insulted MADE the modern/ world = hu- white civilization= greco roman basis
meanwhile your country is known for ? what? bad/weird/funny accents and a bad mix of english and german and that noisy bitch Anne Frank :feelskek:

....you stoopid autistic little child :geek::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eblan, XtrovertNTnormalfag, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Albanians are extremely short, Muslim little Turks. The average Albanian man is a deformed 5’8” little manchild. Albania has absolutely nothing in common with any European country. Albania has no architecture of its own, it has no functioning society, it is a failed state, and Albanians have this interesting thing where they all hate each other. They’re deeply tribal and uncivilized people so the only people they tolerate is their immediate tribe/family. Everyone else is an enemy to them. They have no real love of country or its own people.

Albanians are not white. They are hated by everyone for a reason.

looks like we found a serb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Spiritualcell, turkproducer and 4 others
Some Balkaners look ethnic, others look full on White with blond hair and blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Niksy, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Some Balkaners look ethnic, others look full on White with blond hair and blue eyes
you do deserve more rep bro, looking at your post history :Comfy:
wth mods 😭

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and sportsmogger
......by stupid nazis like you
the greco-italians (romans) you have insulted MADE the modern/ world = hu- white civilization= greco roman basis
meanwhile your country is known for ? what? bad/weird/funny accents and a bad mix of english and german :feelskek:

....you stoopid autistic little child :geek::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, XtrovertNTnormalfag, nanefer and 1 other person
you do deserve more rep bro, looking at your post history :Comfy:
wth mods 😭
I've meet some blond Balkans before, they definitely look white, this is like calling South-East Asians non asian cause they are browner.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Skywalker
I've meet some blond Balkans before, they definitely look white, this is like calling South-East Asians non asian cause they are browner.
unfortunately this forum has NAZI standards for determining who is white or not......tip....it ends 50 km farther than Austria's border :feelskek:
meanwhile....i have spanish/latin looks and im 1000 kms away from "western " europe....but im also close from roman ruins castrum , and have roman heritage therefore......and my heritage has been in the same village for 800 years...its more likely the mongol/ asian tribe invasions were NOT as successful as people think, in eastern europe, what can i say boyo? :feelskek:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ReadBooksEveryday and sportsmogger
you know i :heart: you dawg @ReadBooksEveryday

• Love it
unfortunately this forum has NAZI standards for determining who is white or not......tip....it ends 50 km farther than Austria's border :feelskek:
meanwhile....i have spanish/latin looks and im 1000 kms away from "western " europe....but im also close from roman ruins castrum , and have roman heritage therefore......and my heritage has been in the same village for 800 years...its more likely the mongol/ asian tribe invasions were NOT as successful as people think, in eastern europe, what can i say boyo? :feelskek:
So you are not white
Whoop de do, who gives a fuck.
Why would you care about some arbitrary measure of how ‘white’ you are, especially on an incel forum

It can make sense if you are located in Thailand or South Korea, but do you really think some Balkan poverty gypsy femoid cares?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Skywalker
a downright insult from these funny accent western europeans who fucked us up the ass *1000 and sold us to the russians to pose as "superior race" meanwhile they're invaded by africans and MENAs as we speak :feelskek:
EEs= true whiteys

@KING REIDYZ @Vermilioncore @vermillioncoreCell @vermillioncorefan @5.5psl @TsarTsar444 @Primalsplit @the MOUSE @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Vermilioncore, Deleted member 8365 and 2 others
So you are not white
Whoop de do, who gives a fuck.
Why would you care about some arbitrary measure of how ‘white’ you are, especially on an incel forum

It can make sense if you are located in Thailand or South Korea, but do you really think some Balkan poverty gypsy femoid cares?
london calling....her majesty the qween croaked today....the stupid stuck up bitch....rest in piss hoe

• JFL
a downright insult from these funny accent western europeans who fucked us up the ass *1000 and sold us to the russians to pose as "superior race" meanwhile they're invaded by africans and MENAs as we speak :feelskek:
EEs= true whiteys

@KING REIDYZ @Vermilioncore @vermillioncoreCell @vermillioncorefan @5.5psl @TsarTsar444 @Primalsplit @the MOUSE @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Guy calling everyone shitskin btw

👇

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 43058 and ReadBooksEveryday
you will NEVER get FUOTY 2023 bozo :feelskek:
shocked jurassic park GIF

.. Did I read that right? How DARE you go against your Jewish master!!
Silence Balkan! You are but my puppet. I bring wealth to your poverty stricken village, and THIS is how you repay me?

Don't bite the hand that feeds you. @Bushman Let the Bulgarian doxxer know I may have some work for him, potentially...

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Skywalker, Bushman and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, ReadBooksEveryday and sportsmogger
  • JFL
Silence Balkan
in about 50 yrs your wish will cum true.....forever........at least thats what i hope .......you ugly lord farquadd chin mo fo....i hope the true gods (=@Whitepill_saint ) and Gandy the prophet will at least grant me that...then its time for GAndy heaven were we are all gigachads 😭 :feelscry: 🙏:feelsautistic:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
we wil meet again in gandy heaven bro :feelsautistic: :feelscry:😭🙏 @ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and wishIwasSalludon
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Skywalker
  • So Sad