Why do all females call ugly females beautiful but don't do the same for men?

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
I see this on a daily basis.
Always backing other girls and giving them massive egos even if they are subhuman but when it comes to men they don't bother to virtue signal at all and call it how it is.
Fuck feminazism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597, Kama, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
But behind their backs they laugh at them. Even ugly bitches suffer from lookism because other girls don't wanna be friends with them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, klamus, Deleted member 21597 and 3 others
But behind their backs they laugh at them. Even ugly bitches suffer from lookism because other girls don't wanna be friends with them

I constantly see subhuman females befriend stacies, I really just don't understand the female social hierarchy or even the point of it existing in the first place

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, Deleted member 21597, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Because men try to fuck them if they do

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I constantly see subhuman females befriend stacies, I really just don't understand the female social hierarchy or even the point of it existing in the first place
the female social hierarchy is that GL girls friend ugly girls so that they look better in comparison

the female social hierarchy is that GL girls friend ugly girls so that they look better in comparison
Sometimes I see the opposite, looksmatched stacylites or HTBs forming groups, why is that? they seem to really enjoy each other company

Because women are liars.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis