cooldude1231

cooldude1231

Queer biracial vegan
Im not one but shit isnt adding up

Edit: i regret making this post

Last edited:

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
cause israel are nazis too jfl they're doing the same shit nazis was doing, not hard to get gang

• +1
Reactions: noobs, liberiangrimreaper, ZachS and 2 others
I don’t support either Israel or Palestine but anyone with half a brain can understand why Palestinians dying is a good thing

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noobs and liberiangrimreaper
cause israel are nazis too jfl they're doing the same shit nazis was doing, not hard to get gang
Yeah but still they go against each other as idealogies

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, liberiangrimreaper and lifeless
Everyone loves those who are on top, and they'll switch sides depending on who's winning

• +1
Bcuz Israel women are bold and beautiful. Pls marry me dears

• JFL
Reactions: noobs, lemonnz, liberiangrimreaper and 3 others
Its a choice between islam fundamentalism in the middle east and arabics living in germany saying “yeah bro sharia is based”

Or israel which wants to kill all white people and mix races with everyone and make the non jew a slave class…

So israel is the lesser of the two evils because they dont posses a direct threat of tyrnanny atm

• +1
Its a choice between islam fundamentalism in the middle east and arabics living in germany saying “yeah bro sharia is based”

Or israel which wants to kill all white people and mix races with everyone and make the non jew a slave class…

So israel is the lesser of the two evils because they dont posses a direct threat of tyrnanny atm
I dont understand u

• +1
Reactions: mug
I don’t support either Israel or Palestine but anyone with half a brain can understand why Palestinians dying is a good thing
I dont like jews or indians both should die

Slava Russia!!

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
I dont understand u
To make it extremely simple… both israel and iran hate europe.

If Israel fell, Iran would nuke the west, and the west would nuke Iran.

Israel needs to be powerful to prevent WW3

But Israel also hates Europeans.

• +1

This is why I laugh when SFcel adjacent Arabs/Muslims online boast about how "White adjacent" they are compared to other non-Whites.

These niggas are literally the face of anti immigration sentiment in Europe yet they love to shit on Indians, East Asians, and Blacks for being "less White" while bashing Jews for a pat on the back.

Just find it funny and ironic.

• +1
Reactions: mug
To make it extremely simple… both israel and iran hate europe.

If Israel fell, Iran would nuke the west, and the west would nuke Iran.

Israel needs to be powerful to prevent WW3

But Israel also hates Europeans.
The west sucks
The whole system is wrong

Cause we are annoyed by the shitskins rambling of palestine, they’re like fat pigs who can’t shut their mouth anytime israel is mentioned

• JFL
Because nobody on here is an actual nazi, lol.

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry and cooldude1231
Cause we are annoyed by the shitskins rambling of palestine, they’re like fat pigs who can’t shut their mouth anytime israel is mentioned
I feel very bad for palestine

Because nobody on here is an actual nazi, lol.
Yeah i regret this post i just thought it was like a weird dichotomy but i regret this post

• +1
Reactions: lifeless
Because they’re stupid enough to fall for the “oy vey America and Europe we’re saving you from Iran so send us more shekels” Hasbara propaganda. The Jews are all over right wing politics in America and Europe repeating this bullshit. And people actually fall for it, it’s sad.

There is nothing more cucked than being pro-Israel or even neutral in this, critical support for Palestine or you’re a fucking cuck. America and Europe are way too cucked, actually especially on the right, so the Muslims and Russia have to take care of this problem.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and cooldude1231
I don’t…

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and Whatever