why do all women like big dick

I

isis_Bleach

Immigrant Lives Don’t Matter
why couldnt like 25% of women like average or small dick? instead all women like big dicks with ideals ranging from 7 inch and up

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999, Beetlejuice, iloveboobs and 2 others
in mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Prodigy.SA.
Men larp about their size being big which leads to women wanting a big dick.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, datboijj, Beetlejuice and 5 others
I don’t think women care that much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and moreplatesmoreweigh
they dont women prefer smaller penises to bigger ones. Big ones hurt while small is just right :)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, cooldude1231, NZb6Air and 2 others
They're too stupid to know that BBC will leave them permanently loose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Suns9999, datboijj and 1 other person
I guess they all get stimulation from the dick the same way, so bigger would be better, its not something cosmetic like breast size that doesn't have a direct effect on sex that much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and isis_Bleach
the same reason you find women with small tits and small ass and narrow hips ugly or not femenine, dick size is a dimorphic trait, same as being tall, having wide clavicles and scapulas, big forearms and wrists, etc.

• +1
Reactions: 78766, datboijj and moreplatesmoreweigh
the same reason you find women with small tits and small ass and narrow hips ugly or not femenine, dick size is a dimorphic trait, same as being tall, having wide clavicles and scapulas, big forearms and wrists, etc.
I have small for most of the things u said brutal

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
but im asking on a deeper level why did biology/god make women like big dicks when more marriages would be happier if women preferred average

but im asking on a deeper level why did biology/god make women like big dicks when more marriages would be happier if women preferred average
Because it's a sign of virility, meaning it relates to the probability of impregnating a woman.

It's not law tho, but its a perception that women get because men with high dimorphic features tend to have a bigger sperm count or have better quality sperm

• +1
Reactions: 78766 and isis_Bleach
They love my 4 incher

Sad reality