Why do all women use makeup and Snapchat filters

Vvvvxxxx

Vvvvxxxx

Diamond
Given how the sexual marketplace is in women’s favour. Why are they so obsessed with makeup and filters? Why is the average woman more insecure about her looks than the average man?

• +1
Reactions: Square Jaw, Deleted member 3328, Kingkellz and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, ImASlayer, Fear and 5 others
Given how the sexual marketplace is in women’s favour. Why are they so obsessed with makeup and filters? Why is the average woman more insecure about her looks than the average man?
Because women are fixated on their appearance.

They know the sexual market place is rigged in their favour. But they still want chad, which means they have to compete against other women and mog them

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Gaia262, chadpreetcel123 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, ImASlayer, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
Because women are fixated on their appearance.

They know the sexual market place is rigged in their favour. But they still want chad, which means they have to compete against other women and mog them
More proof that women are the true shallow ones. Most men just want to be able to fuck an average or slightly above average female. Women would rather alter themselves for a slight chance of fucking a top percentile man.
Good question
It should be the other way around but too many men are bluepilled. I guess that's why

H20
Could there be a hormonal reason? I think estrogen makes them insecure tbh

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
More proof that women are the true shallow ones. Most men just want to be able to fuck an average or slightly above average female. Women would rather alter themselves for a slight chance of fucking a top percentile man.
Indeed. All the yoga pants that fit perfectly on their hips and ass, the crop tops, push up bras, makeup, hair styling, nails, everything. It’s all so they can potentially get the attention of chad or tyrone.

• +1
Reactions: Square Jaw, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, 54UD4D3 and 1 other person
They all want to cheat their way into Chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and autistic_tendencies
Indeed. All the yoga pants that fit perfectly on their hips and ass, the crop tops, push up bras, makeup, hair styling, nails, everything. It’s all so they can potentially get the attention of chad or tyrone.
I’m so happy I’m a man tbh. Can’t imagine doing all these things just to attract attention.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Square Jaw, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
To cover up their sub humanity

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 54UD4D3
Sub Chad sperm is probably as worthless as oxygen on earth to prime females.

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I’m so happy I’m a man tbh. Can’t imagine doing all these things just to attract attention.
Indeed
Join my legion son
Sub Chad sperm is probably as worthless as oxygen on earth to prime females.
This is why foids cheat on non chads like crazy tbh. They don’t value sub chad / tyrone. Fortunately, chad doesn’t value those foids either

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Indeed

Join my legion son

This is why foids cheat on non chads like crazy tbh. They don’t value sub chad / tyrone. Fortunately, chad doesn’t value those foids either
I remember when I used to think foids felt bad about cheating on their normie bfs lmao. I literally don’t feel anything when I cheat. I’m assuming that’s how it is for foids as well.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Gaia262 and Blackout.xl
It's all projection. They automatically assume that we are as obsessed with female looks as they are obsessed with male looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, chadpreetcel123, Blackout.xl and 2 others
I remember when I used to think foids felt bad about cheating on their normie bfs lmao. I literally don’t feel anything when I cheat. I’m assuming that’s how it is for foids as well.
Foids never care. Never. If they get fucked by chad and are reaching climax they won’t even think of their Normie BF’s. When caught and called out on it they just say “he didn’t treat me good enough” or some other bullshit as an excuse.

Back in HS my boy was dating this absolute whore foid. He didn’t cheat or fuck with other girls I’m pretty sure. Yet this bitch went behind his back and sent nudes to a prettyboy chadlite she was talking to. When my boy found out she didn’t feel bad Ofc. She just told him to not fight and broke up on the spot.

She’s still with the prettyboy chadlite I think. I don’t doubt that she’s long forgot about her ex-BF that she cheated on. She probably never felt bad for a minute in that entire ordeal. Women are ruthless, they have no emotion if there’s something for them to gain unless their family is involved.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: diggbicc, Gaia262 and Vvvvxxxx
Foids never care. Never. If they get fucked by chad and are reaching climax they won’t even think of their Normie BF’s. When caught and called out on it they just say “he didn’t treat me good enough” or some other bullshit as an excuse.

Back in HS my boy was dating this absolute whore foid. He didn’t cheat or fuck with other girls I’m pretty sure. Yet this bitch went behind his back and sent nudes to a prettyboy chadlite she was talking to. When my boy found out she didn’t feel bad Ofc. She just told him to not fight and broke up on the spot.

She’s still with the prettyboy chadlite I think. I don’t doubt that she’s long forgot about her ex-BF that she cheated on. She probably never felt bad for a minute in that entire ordeal. Women are ruthless, they have no emotion if there’s something for them to gain unless their family is involved.
Did she mog your boy? Cuz I feel relationships like those are initiated by the male. That’s why I don’t approach girls without an IOI or initiate relationships. Every LTR I’ve been in was initiated by the female. And the hottest chick I’ve bagged from irl, came onto me.

• +1
Reactions: Square Jaw and Blackout.xl
Did she mog your boy? Cuz I fee relationships like those are initiated by the male. That’s why I don’t approach girls without an IOI or initiate relationships. Every LTR I’ve been in was initiated by the female. And the hottest chick I’ve bagged from irl, came onto me.
Yes she mogged him

Makes sense. Women don’t like mogging their men contrary to popular belief

Did your boy get blackpilled
I’ve not spoken to him for a while so idk. He’s probably still bluepilled as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
So they can attract Chad and get validation from beta orbiters.

zero sum game, if you don't use every advantage, you will fall behind

They want chad, and they'll do anything to get him.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
zero sum game, if you don't use every advantage, you will fall behind
So how come most men don’t looksmax as hard as women? The average 20 year old woman probably looksmaxes harder than this forum lmao.

So how come most men don’t looksmax as hard as women? The average 20 year old woman probably looksmaxes harder than this forum lmao.
they do, they take showers and get haircuts

I will tell you when you reach 4,000 posts.

It’s not for chad or tyrone. It’s to extract as much simp bucks as possible. That’s what all the extras are for. Was just scrolling through my feed and saw this. Notice the two jealous females. The goal of every woman is to be paid just to exist (taken care of by the tribe as a high value fertile female).
5F163E6E F5F4 4942 8931 3197AE15D975
258B2ED0 B29A 4470 B65B 29BABF7B6148